Chapter 2

(Quick a/n am I even doing ok?)

Dans pov
It's true I don't deserve to talk. I am nothing but a worthless fagot. I wish I could talk to him. His voice is beautiful and his eyes are breath taking compared to my chocolate ones. Why would he even try to talk to me. I honestly don't understand, I'm me and anyone that's been here for even 4 minutes knows not to talk to me. Sometimes it feels like I deserve all the beatings and hurtful words. Even though deep down I know I dont.
I shove my head phones in my ears and walk away for the blue eyed boy. I may or may not be crying. I sit down in my usual spot where I won't bother anyone with my presence and focus on the lyrics. I knew I was in the middle of the song . You don't know shit shit shit don't know a god damn thing about me . Keep looking down on me I am more than you'll ever be cut me deep but I won't bleed. Kellin fucking quinn your so beautiful.
I feel a warm presence beside me. So I get up before I get hurt. I feel a hand rap around my wrist ,I hiss stupid cuts that stung. " sorry" a familiar voice said as I take my head phones out of my ears. I turn to look at the same blue eyed boy.
Phils pov
I wasn't gonna let him just walk away from me. I grabbed his wrist and he hissed ,he must cut . Poor boy. "Please just talk to me. I want to be your friend more than anything" I said smiling sweetly he looked at me with tears in his eyes I swear my heart broke into a million pieces when I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I took the end of my sleeve and wiped his cheek. He took his note pad and began to write. He handed me the note pad it said. It's ok i don't need your pity . And if you really want to be my friend you need to relize that I will never talk again,and you will be bullied constantly for being around me. I would rather you not get hurt. I looked at him. " I won't get hurt. And I will get you to talk I promise." I said with a tear running down my cheek. He wiped it away and nodded. We sat back down and we began to talk ( well in dans case write)
* bold is dan regular is phil*
So what kinda music do you like?
Muse ,panic!,mcr ,sws,ptv,green day and everything along those lines.
Me too what's your Fav sws song?
I like the song kick me .
I was listening to that a few minutes ago.
Cool, so dan why don't you speak.
I would rather not write about it
Dan can you do something for me.
What?
Can you say my name?
I told you I will never talk and if you can't exept that then don't bother trying to be my friend.
I'm sorry. I don't want to push you to do something you don't want to do.
Thanks. Do you want to come over after school.
Me. Really, what makes me so special.
You are different. I don't know how yet but I know you are.
* end of convarsation*
The bell rang and me and dan said goodbye to each other and left for class. I can't believe I'm going over to him house today. I'm so excited but I kinda do feel bad about asking him to talk. I know he will talk one day just maby not now today or tomorrow or next month ,but someday.

Authors note : yay another chapter done
I wonder when dan will open up
I hope soon