Chapter 8

Dans pov.
I was sitting on my bed it was like 3 am. I was remembering how much my mom cared about phil. I heard a scream coming from my mom's room. I rushed over. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the car. I was so confused. What's going on I wrote in note on her phone. " phil." She said. I panicked we arived at the hospital. HOSPITAL. Oh no no no no. We ran in and my mom was talking to the lady at the front desk. Then she grabbed my wrist and we run until she pulled me to a stop. We sat there and looked at the door.she opened it and mrs. Lester jumped. She pulled me into the hallway only me. " what did you do to my son. What happend" she asked me sobbing. What. I wrote " read the note. She said handing it to me. I read every word with coution. I couldn't believe it. It was phils suiside note. I ran in. The heart monitor was showing that he was still alive. But barely. " how is he doing" my mom asked his " they said he's gonna be ok but he will need a lot of counseling" she said glaring at me. " Dan what did you do" my mom asked me. I began to write mom I'm sorry. He said he loved me and I'm bullied and I didn't want him to get hurt too so I told him not to talk to me and that was it. Mom I love phil but I didn't want him to get hurt. It's too late for that now and I wish I would have just told him the truth. I showed them both and phils mom stormed out looking pretty pissed. I heard the heart monitor get faster. And faster. And then BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP the on going beep pierced my ears. "NO PHIL MY LION YOU CAN'T DIE DON'T DIE ON ME. PLEASE PHILLLLLLLLLLL" I scream .my mom is shocked and doctors rush in and they are pressing weird shocky things to his chest making him shake. "PHIL I SWEAR TO FUCKING DIE ON ME I WILL BE SO PISSED THIS IS ALL MY FALT. I'M SORRY LION I'M SO SORRY PHIL PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE." I continue to screech. One last time they pressed it to him chest. The heart monitor began to beep again. The sweetest sound in the world. Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. I curled up in the corner and cryed.
Phils mom's pov
I'm so fucking mad at that little boy he almost took my philly from me. He almost just died. I saw the whole thing from the door frame. But he was screaming and sobbing. I know he really does love him.
Dans mom
Dan was talking. No dan was yelling. No dan was screaming at the top of his lungs. He really must love phil. I know he loves phil, iv known since the moment I met phil. Just the way dan looked at him was so different from anything iv every seen. Dan slot watched the love of his live die. And it would have been his fault. Dan was only trying to protect his love it just backfired. I hope dan has learned that he must alway keep him close.
* time skip 4 hours later*
PHILS POV OMG
I won't up about 30 minutes ago. I heard sobbing. It was distant though. I didn't dare open my eyes because if I did then I would know it was true. I failed. I failed at dying. Dan still probably hates me. I wonder when they will notice that I am awake. I heard footsteps. A hand grabbed mine. Nobody else was in the room but me and this person. " phil I love you. I really do I just wanted to protect you from the bullies, I'm so stupid. I love you. I love you. I love you. I can't say it enought. I know when you wake up you are going to hate me. But I love you and wish that I could call you mine forever. You are the best thing that has ever happend to me and I through it away. Look at me rambling on. Thank god you aren't awake to hear it. But I really wish you would wake up. But for now love I will be sleeping in that chair right there right next to you. I'm not going anywhere." He said. Dan was talking talking talking. But most importantly dan was talking to me about how much he loved me. He kissed me and I couldn't resist. I kissed back blowing my cover. " PHILLLLLLLLLLL" he screams and hugs me so tight I can't breath. He grabbed his note pad. How much of the did you hear. He wrote. " iv been awake for about 40 minutes now. " I say smiling at him so everything he wrote. " yup Everything. Dan you tryed to keep me safe. That all that matters......accually all that matters is you love me and I love you." I say he kissed me the kiss was so amazing his lips were chapped and they tasted of tears and mint but it was the most amazing thing iv ever experienced. " I love you lion" he said his voice is beautiful . " I love you too. Hey danny your voice is beautiful. Would you mind using it more often " I say " I will only talk to you. You make me feel safe." He says blushing and kissing me on the forehead. " sounds good to me" I say hugging him " you should tell my mom I'm awake" I say looking up at him. " yeah ok" he said pulling out his phone and texted his and my mom. And then writing something on the note pad before walking to get the doctors.
Dans pov
HE'S AWAKE AND WE KISSED AND HE SAID HE LOVED ME AND AND AND I'm so happy I'm litterly dying. I walk and show the doctor the note. They came in and so did our parents. He said some doctory stuff and walked out. " so phil you will be hear for a few more days and then we will get you to counseling and maby some antidepressants. " his mom said " i don't need that stuff. Dan is my counselor and dan is my medicine." Phil said looking at me. I smile and walk over to him and kissed his forehead. This is going so well. He kissed me on the lips and we fell asleep cuddling on the hospital bed.