Chapter 60

Chilling at his backyard, Zayn decided we should stay in watch some Netflix and grill some hamburgers as going out would be ruined by the little privacy invaders on our tale.

"You know, I was thinking why you don't come to Barcelona with me. It's going to me on your break." Zayn asked giving me a plate with a couple of hamburgers, fries and salad which I had prepared earlier.

"Barcelona is beautiful," I said in a dreamy way imagining going to one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Just the language there, the culture, the beauty. Ya Allah. But I was soon back to reality, "But, you are not my halal yet." I frowned.

"We could have a secret wedding? Getting just our closest family and friends somewhere private and have a wedding." His eyes twinkled with a sparkle.

Giggling at what he just said, I gave him a silly look. He could be such an idiot some times. He looked at me with an expectedly look, "You are serious?"

"Yeah. Why not? I want you to be mine today before tomorrow. I don't see why a big party should make us wait ages to be together." He said with such enthusiasm it's contagious.

"What about our moms' big dreams?" I asked getting lost in his dreamy idea.

"What about it?" He said without a care in the world. His eyes on mine like I'm the only one in the world, like I'm the only one who matters.

"Wouldn't they be upset?" I asked concentrating only on his eyes and nothing else.

"I suppose. But they wouldn't care once we get them little grandchildren." He smirked a little devilishly making me blush. Just the thought of Zayn and I having little babies together makes my heart swell.

"Someone is eager to change dippers." I chuckled teasing him. I can't keep up with his romantic side so I have to always ruin the moment instead of blushing like an idiot.

"Oh, very." He said sarcastically making me giggle.

Hearing my phone ring, Zayn extended his arms and grabbed my bag that contained my phone, "Give it to me." I whined when he got up with my bag and phone.

"Nah," He teased keeping my bag over his head out of my reach.

"Zayn! The line will get cut off!" I whined getting up from the couch and trying to jump and snitch my bag from him but he extended his arm even further away from me.

"So? Whoever it is, is not more important than me." He raised his eyebrows at me yet his mouth was purse to suppress a smile.

"What if it was my mother? I hadn't replied to any of her messages all day." I nagged trying to jump and take him of guard but he was too quick taking a step back making me fall on my face.

Laughing wholeheartedly at my foolishness, I gave Zayn a glare making him laugh even harder tears rolling out of the corner of his eyes, "Oh gosh. You look so adorable like this."

"I hate you." I said in a childish way still glaring at him and trying to get up.

"Aw, baby. Fine, I'll give you your phone. It's still ringing." He got my phone out of my bag still laughing lightly. He saw the caller ID before giving it to me and that's when his face changed into a frown.

Instead of giving me the phone like he said he would, he answered it himself, "Yes?" He said making his voice a bit deeper and scarier.

This is definitely not my mother.

"W Alykum Al Salam." His voice was a bit dry. "She can't answer right now, do you want me to tell her something?"

Furrowing my eyebrow at him, I mouthed 'who' but Zayn just ignored me and concentrated on the call.