Chapter 5:

Chapter five is here, now, right here. yeah just.....i'll stop talking. ok bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~ Katarina ~

I had just received Elisa’s letter and had read many times.

Hello,

So I’m really hoping no one else will read this but, WE ARE GOING TO ESCAPE. It’s official now. Hatty and I were discussing it and then we found out theses two boys were also trying to escape too! So we’ve become friends with them now, they’re names are Clark and Edward. They’re cousins and I’m liking Clark more then Edward. But umm Edward is very…uh attractive? Yes. Yes he is Ok so they know some people who are going to help us; first off we need keys to everybody’s cell. And to get out of a cell you need to use some keys. I don’t know how but try getting yours.

Then Clark also told me that they found this weak spot in their cell so we can push through there. We found out what cell is yours and which is mine. But just for now focus on getting the key.

How’s Benny going? I guess you can invite him to come, well I guess you have to. I mean you’re just going to leave the cell and not let him come. So, so far on our list we have me, you, Hattie, Benny, Edward and Clark. Three boys and three girls. The next time you see Hatty she’s going to give you a plan of the cell and explain some things to you.

Hope you’re doing well! I’m so excited and happy!

See you (hopefully) soon,

            Elisa

Invite Benny to escape with us? I wasn’t so sure about that but it was worth a try, I mean yeah I guess he has to come with us. Already living with me for a week and it hasn’t been that bad. Other than we’ve fought every day but maybe I can change that. Right now he’s on the bottom bunk taking a nap.

I’m on the top sitting with my legs crossed reading her letter. I take a few deep breaths and promise myself that I’m not going to scream at Benny. If he doesn’t want to come that is absolutely fine with me, I’m just going to ask.

I lie flat on my stomach with my facing the opening of the bunk bed. I flip my head over so I’m hanging up side down for the top bunk.

Benny looks so peaceful sleeping I don’t want to disturb him but I have to do. It’s one of the joys of being so mean to people.

“Benny” I hissed. He didn’t budge.

“BenNY!” I tried again this time a little louder.

He shifted but didn’t have any sign of waking up soon.