Chapter 6:

Hello my fellow wattpaders......NO ONE IS READING THIS OH THE SHAME

lol i don't care

well i kinda do, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. YOU MATTER! *thumbs up*

so yeah enjoy, this is a short chappie

~Elisa~

For the whole week I was super excited but I had to calm down because the guards could get a bit suspicious. Who is actually happy in a prison? Seriously…

Hatty and I had been hanging out with Clark and Edward the whole time. They were super nice, well Clark was; I hadn’t really had a full one on one conversation with him. He looked shy but I had heard him talking to Clark and it sounded like he was very brag-ish and uhgg ‘stuck up’.

But tonight was special. It was the night I had promised Clark that I would get my key. That meant attacking a guard. By myself. And I was terrified; I’ve never done anything like that. I hate stealing and just…HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?

I was sitting in my corner and watching Cassandra struggle to zip up her sweater. I had to look away to stop myself from laughing, she was so stupid. Suddenly the letters slid under the door, I jumped up and ran towards the door.

There were two, one for me and one for Cassandra. I had no idea who was writing to her but I didn’t really care. I picked up mine. Yes! Katarina had finally responded.

I flipped open the letter and started to read.

Elisa

I read your letter and tried to do everything you asked me too. About the key, I think I’ll try to do it as soon as possible but I have no idea when. But I’m sure I’ll succeed. So you should be happy about that but I have some more news.

Benny

I kinda tried to talk to him and he seemed like he wanted to come with us but as soon as I mentioned Clark he…he kinda froze.

He still hasn’t told me anything other then Clark was the reason he got put in here so I imagine they aren’t really pals. I don’t know about Ed though.

So I’ll try to get Benny to talk to me but it won’t be easy. But hope for the best.

I have no idea when we’re going to get out of here but make it soon. As soon as we have the keys it’s going to be easy peasy.

See You Soon (I’m sure we are)

Katarina

It was short but I savoured every word. I waited till Cassandra was fast asleep till I got up to devise my plan of getting my key.

I had no clock but I knew that I had two guards and they changed four times a day. Getting the key out of his belt was going to be easy but actually getting out of my cell was the hard part. I could just reach out because the walls were not see through. But I guess I could persuade the guard to let me out, but for what?

We aren’t aloud to go to the bathroom at night (they give us a bowl and it’s absolutely disgusting). Maybe I could be sick or something….

I sat on my bed and tried to think of something. I was super tired and had to keep slapping myself in the face because I was falling asleep. My eyes were started to close but I had to stop…so tired….my eye lids were fluttering but maybe I could just sleep for a while. That’s went I fell into a deep sleep.

The next thing I knew in that I opened my eyes and found myself on the ground. I looked up and saw sunlight streaming through my windows. Crap! I had slept threw the whole night! Clark was going to kill me! I had to get my key this morning.

I was let out of my cell and started walking towards the fricking ‘activity room’. I slipped into a small hall and I snuck out, but I didn’t hear the guard right around the corner.

I slammed into him at full force, he was carrying something in his hands, a huge crate. And it landed right on my foot.

“Hold shit!” I screamed.

The guard threw me a sharp look but said nothing. As he bent down to get the crate I snuck my fingers into his key hook and picked out the one that said “45” that apparently was my cell number.

Yes! I had done it!! Vitory…

I tried to just walk away I felt pain shooting threw my toes.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me” I hissed under my breath. If my freaking toe was at all broken our plan was going to be ruined.

I felt tears rush to my eyes but I tried to keep them in. The guard knew something was wrong and soon I was being helped by two guards into our ‘medical room’. It’s just basically a table, a bed,  a sink and a drawer. Ohhh so medical.

After twenty minutes of me lying on a the bed and the doctor poking my foot he finally presented that two of my toes were broken.

Just fucking perfect….

I don’t even know what was in that crate but it was super heavy. But it did seem a little suspicious.

Know I have this stupid fat ass bandage on my foot. I was able to walk well it was kind of like a slow hobble. This was just turning out to be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the end.............for now :)