Chapter 11: Worship

She wrapped her legs around him as he carried her inside her room, their lips melting upon the taste of each other. He sat her down on the foot of her bed as he knelt down on the floor. Breathless, they pulled apart and gazed into each other's eyes.

Her lamp illuminated the room in a dim brightness, blending into the warm feelings and emotions floating in the atmosphere. His arms settled around her thin waist as she traced the fullness of his lips with the feather touches of her fingers. He looked so beautiful that she could barely even sink in that he was real. That he was inside her room, kneeling in front of her. That he was kissing her passionately just a few seconds ago.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" she softly muttered under her breath as she caressed the stubble of his jaw.

"No, Kitten," his deep baritone voice echoed in her ears.

Her hands fell on his chest, her fingers tracing his warm skin, as she looked down, mentally drooling at the sight of his bare chest. He lifted her chin and kissed her softly. His hand snaked around her to hold the back of her head, angling her mouth to his as he pleased.

"You've always been awake," he murmured into her lips. "But you refused to see."

As he said that, he bit down her bottom lip and she moaned, her hands grasping the ends of his hair. He chuckled lowly into her mouth, his lips tracing the line of her lips, but she bit down his bottom lip in return. Growling, his grip tightened around her long black hair flowing behind her as he pulled her head back and kissed down her throat, his warm lips burning every part of her that it touched.

He gently laid her down on the bed and hovered above her, covering her mouth in a passionate kiss. His tongue slipped from between her lips to taste her soft moans. To taste the sweetness of chocolate milk upon her tongue. He lifted her bare legs and wrapped them around his hips, his warm hands stroking her soft skin.

"You taste so sweet, Kitten," he murmured in her ear, slightly nibbling her earlobe. He sucked the skin below her ear, making her moan softly.

He trailed down her neck and kissed her warm flushed skin. He left kisses all over her neck and shoulders, his sinful lips leaving marks of love and possession. And it meant only one thing: she was his and his only.

He lowly growled into the side of her neck, his teeth grazing her skin. Just then, his mind flashed back, remembering the fight he had with Jake earlier which caused Anna to faint. That motherfücker, he thought bitterly. Just thinking about Jackson Anderson sent his blood boiling to hundred degrees celsius. He felt like he wanted to rip Jake into pieces. The guy absolutely fell in love with Anna. Zach couldn't accept that. He knew Jake would soon be crawling back under Anna's skin and would be filling her head with his lies and charms.

Jake used to be his friend. Used to be. Their fathers were friends and were both Alphas of two different packs: the Black Wolf Pack and the Red Wolf Pack. Even at such a young age, Zach and Jake were already trained to communicate with each other since they were both Alphas of their own packs.

What Anna didn't know was that Orlando High School was basically a training institution for werewolves. And Alphas belonging to their certain packs were trained to kill other werewolves. Trained to manage everything. Hell, they were trained to be good in every aspect there was. And that included getting specifically what they want.

And now that Zach found his mate, he wants her. So badly. But Jake wants her, too.

Anna gasped once her thin shirt was ripped off her. "Zach--"

He stopped her in a deep kiss. His tongue explored her mouth and battled with her tongue. He kissed her like she was oxygen and he was dying to breathe. He kissed her deeply that their mouths sunk in perfectly, their breaths blending together. She could barely even keep up with him.

"No one will ever taste you the way I do, Kitten," he murmured huskily in her ear. "No one will ever make you feel the way I do." He pressed down his chest upon her heaving breasts as he stroked her outer thighs with his hands. "You're mine, Kitten. Mine."

She moaned her response, feeling his lips and hands all over her. She was aroused, her scent growing sweeter under his nose. Growling lowly under his breath, he kissed down her chest and sucked her bosoms, tongue swirling and tasting around her sweetness.

She arched her back, hands grasping the back of his head, as she moaned his name. He growled into her skin, hearing his name being called out in the dark. His name was like a beautiful song in his ears when it slipped from between her lips in a moan.

He kissed down her stomach and trailed down her underwear. But she closed her legs in an instant and her cheeks burned red under the dim brightness of the room.

He hovered above her. "Let me taste you," he murmured, his fingers slipping in beneath her thin underwear and touching her soft skin. God, how he wanted her! How he wanted to take her and make her his there and then! But he stilled himself. She was too young at seventeen. He would wait until her eighteenth birthday. He would wait for her.

"Zach!" she gasped once her thin underwear was ripped off her. He covered her mouth in a deep kiss, leaving her breathless as he trailed his way down between her legs.

At first, she was reluctant. Her legs stiffened around his head. But his tongue ignited fire within her core and she moaned, her hands starting to pull his head close to her core as her legs tightened around his head.

His low chuckle vibrated through her core and she felt it running up her spine and crawling under her skin. He ravaged her. He ate her. He worshiped her like a Queen. His name was everywhere, at every corner of the room, and it was a beautiful harmony in his ears. And just as she felt the world trembling beneath her, she was shattering into shreds and he was putting her back together again as he held her down with his hands.

After awhile, he crawled above her and reengaged their lips in a hot kiss. He laid beside her and held her fragile body around his arms. She leaned her head upon his chest and fell asleep with the sound of his heart beating against her ear.