Chapter 39: Give Me Love

It was midnight. The night was young and so were the werewolf and his human mate who went further into the woods.

The endless night sky was filled with lost stars. She was gazing up at them as he carried her. The tall trees surrounded them. The leaves hushed a soft melody into the wind. The cold breeze kissed their hair and the nightingales seemed to sing a sweet lovely music. The forest was indeed a place for love and he brought her there to define her what love is to him.

From afar, she saw a tall tree and high above a house sat. It was a tree house. A staircase was waiting at the foot of the tree which would lead all the way to the house.

 A staircase was waiting at the foot of the tree which would lead all the way to the house

With herself in his arms, he walked up the stairs and all the way to the top. The house was beautiful. He brought her down on her feet and she gasped at the sight of the view revealed before her.

Everything was seen from there. The trees clouded near and afar but beyond the horizon was the Kingsley Mansion and from there she could see the party that was still going on. She couldn't hear the music but it was comfortably silent where she was.

Zach was right. It did feel like home for her.

"It's beautiful," she muttered under her breath, still mesmerized.

Zach looked at her. "Yes," he replied. "Very beautiful."

Then she felt it. Tingles were crawling under her skin as she felt his lips kissing her neck. He stood behind her, his hands brushing against her bare arms.

Almot instantly, she gave his lips an open access and her back melted against his chest. He kissed down the crook of her neck, leaving a trail of sweet wetness in his wake.

"Zach," she moaned.

Growling, he turned her around and ravaged her lips, savoring her taste. In one swift movement, he lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around his hips, clinging to him like a kitten.

He swallowed her soft moans and walked into the room. He knelt in front of the bed which she didn't notice before and sat her down on the surface.

He kept kissing her, showing her how good he was with his sinful lips. His hand on the back of her head unraveled the knot of her hair and it rolled down her back in curly waves. He gripped her hair in his hand and tipped her head back as he kissed down her throat.

Pulling back, he raised the hem of her dress upward and gently pulled it over her head, leaving her naked. He growled lowly, eyes darkening. Her ample breasts spilled out as if an offering to him.

He lowered his head and sucked on a pink nipple, swirling his tongue around the peak, making her lose her mind. His other hand fondled her other breast and her fingers came running through his hair and down his shoulders.

He sucked on each bosom giving a fair pleasure to her heaving chest. After this, he pulled away from her for a mere moment, throwing off his clothes, and stood there naked in front of her. He was so beautiful. Like a Greek God statue displayed before her. She crawled backwards on the bed as he crawled towards her.