MEH

A/N So this actually took place a while ago when I was I think in second grade, and my friend as you may know as Shelzene. She one day came over to my house and brought her My Little Ponies (Keep in mind we were like 8 or 9)and we wanted to record a video on my mom's phone. I actually think I still have that video...I'll check. We planned on putting the video on YouTube...to show to mlpstopmotion and once we were done we had a good laugh...and we were actually proud of that. So without stalling once again here it is.

Luna(Shelzene was playing as Luna): Hello everyone and welcome to my very first video...if you didn't know my name is Princess Luna. And I am here to show you THIS! *Whips out Paper*(The paper said Mlpsaphirebloom written in blue) This is my poster for my channel. Now I will show you things that are in HUUUUGE desk with...ugh Cadence.

Cadence(Hey look guys THIS WAS MEE): Hello Cadence here.

Luna:Ugh, Cadence hold the camera.

Cadence: O KAY DO KAY (Why did I say that?)

Luna: Here is my desk flower. *Cadence points camera to flower* Here look at this isn't this cute.( I though she wanted me to point to camera at MY lava lamp, but shelzene really meant the flower snow globe...I messed up okay.) And here is the Lava lamp (And this is where I found out I messed up.)

Cadence: Why don't we talk to each other Luna?

Luna:Fine 

Cadence: Meh!

Luna: MEH! MEH HOW DARE YOU. YOU SAY THAT ON ******** ALL THE TIME AND NOW YOU SAY THAT IN PERSON.

Cadence: Meh (Meh used to be what I would say...A LOT)

Luna: Okay thats it HIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!

A/N Okay so we're gonna end that there because everything just gets a but crazy...n' stuff... OKAY BAI. I NEED TO GET IN ON DIS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

~A