After School Arm Wrestling

So today, on February 25th 2016 I just proved that I am stronger than I look. I look like a weak softie n' stuff...but I can change personalities very quickly. So after school my friends were talking about the arm wrestle right after sixth period math. So what happened was my friend Jordan and DeMarco(DeMarco is dating my friend Rouge and is also the person who said I don't stalk people people stalk me. I had Lewy put that in my bio too!) decided to have an arm wrestle. And Jordan won. I always knew she was stronger than she looked! Anyways I met up with DeMarco at the end of school and commented on how he lost to JB (That's what we call Jordan for short) and he decided to retaliate and say that he won. Several other people also said that he lost...because he did... DeMarco claimed that he won because of him saying "I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF ANIME!!!" then slammed Jordan's hand done on the table. He wanted to go up against someone else, and my friends being the douche bags they are voted me to do it. *Cough*Dylan*Cough* I ended up doing it anyway, putting up my game face and put out my hand. So what happened was I was initially winning but then DeMarco had to try to cheat, so the match ended. Round two cam and I won easily! Wow swimming for three years really pays off huh? I even have evidence! ninjago_dashi657 A.k.a. Olivia was there cheering me on!