Raining Yellow?!?

Okay, so this story JUST recently took place (At the time I'm writing this 4•19•16). So I'm teaching kids at Karate, and my friend Brendan says this.

Brendan: -Raining money hand gesture- It's raining yellow.

Me:.... What?!

Brendan: You don't get the joke do you?

Me: No.

Brendan: It's raining pee. -Points to wall where there are yellow mats handing on it- That's a pee waterfall. -Points to yellow mat in the center surrounded by blue mats- That's a pre lake...

Me: -Points to Yellow mats hanging on the wall- Yeah, so that's the pee waterfall -Points to Yellow in the center of the floor- That's the pee lake, -Points to two small yellow mats on the floor in the front of room- That's the pee pond, -Points to random lengthy yellow mat in the floor- and that's the pee river.

Brendan: No wait... Yeah, That's the pee lake, the pee water fall, the pee pond, and that's the pee river.

Me: -Points to random yellow belt hanging on dummy- Oh, and the pee snake.

Brendan: Too bad we don't have a pee ceiling. Imagine if I just take a big bucket of pain and them -Makes weird splashing noise-

Me: Yeah, but then it would be really be raining yellow, since the paint will be dripping.

Brendan: Yeah, I know. -Points to Yellow Belts- They all have pee snakes around them... That sounded really wrong.

Me: -Laughs a little and sighs- What are we doing with out life...

Brendan: Throwing around a joke, that's all.

There were a group of four yellow belts, and the rest were in another group.

Me: You're getting those kids -Points to group of 4-

Brendan: No, you get them, I want the solid pee snakes.

Me: Okaaaay then?

Then the rest of class proceeded