Chapter 10

Memories of the pasts or glimpses of the future are now point less. The best thing you can do is just smile at the fact that you made it another year and hold hands with those you love most.
Warning Almost Sexual content, if you don't like it don't read it
________________________________

            I woke up to loud hearty laughing. It's been three weeks since Kai and Damon showed up and Derek seemed to be surprisingly cool with it, ok not really he was pissed but then gradually got used to them. But besides that I decided to make my room upstairs in the Hale Loft, and let me just say I am completely in love with it.

Derek said if I painted the walls any other color but gray he would bite the hand I was painting with, so I just decorated the entire room with random light stuff instead. The bed sheets are a light gray color that resembles white with pink coral pillows and rug on the ground, I have a desk that I have filled with school supplies yay and art supplies I draw with when I get bored, Kai promised to take me shopping since I have yet to meet the famous Lydia Martin due to all the inconveniences.

And last but not least I have lights on the wall behind my bed, very close to the head board of the bed. It lights up different colors with a switch, I also have a future plan to make murals on the walls when it feels right, but not yet.

I'm currently laying in my bed staring at the ceiling just drifting off into space, until of course people come bursting through my door yelling and screaming. And to what surprise it's Aiden and Kai comparing their head sizes, seriously.

"My heads bigger than yours." Aiden exclaims cockily.

"In your dreams wolfy, my head is." Kai retorts back.

" Oh yeah then let's ask Luna." Aiden says.

They both look at me with hope for choosing them, I look at them annoyed because I am not a morning person, at all.

"You heads are both big now, get out so I can change." I say In a very monotone voice annoyed beyond belief.

Kai and Aiden both seem to squirm and shiver at the thought of me undressing. Before even one of them can utter a response, Derek and Damon come walking into the room ready to drag the two out.

" I can smell the arousal from down stairs, no way in hell I'm letting you stay here." Derek growls out while dragging Aiden away, with Damon doing the same to Kai, but not before Kai winks at me while leaving.

I sigh heavily but also playfully before getting up to get dressed, I put on a black tank top, green jeggings, black combat boots, and a Christmas beanie the has "Deck the hall" lyrics on it. I walk down the spiral stairs seeing that a bunch of people I don't know are also in the loft.

Derek spots me immediately and stands up next to me while softly grabbing my hand in his, comfortingly. I already know most of their names because of Stiles basically fanboying to me about the pack, which I found absolutely adorable.

"Guys this is my sister Aiden, Luna this is our pack." Derek says.

"If her names Aiden why do you call her Luna?." I think Isaac says.