chapter 4

It's been days since I was taking from my home to this place, being tortured over and over again by this Galen dude. Days since I attacked all those people, and it's only getting worse. For each moment I'm being tortured the beast in me takes more control from me. Maybe giving up wouldn't be so bad, maybe I should let the beast take control.
----------------------------------------------

             I scream for what feels like the hundredth time. I have no idea how much time has passed, and I honestly don't care. At least with the old lady she asked questions and wasn't so harsh, she was straight forward with what she wanted, and in some sick twisted way I respect that. But Galen.......I just can't explain it ........it's like he enjoys seeing the desperation in my eyes while I beg for the pain and torture to stop.

          Out of no where he stops his actions and abruptly leaves the room with the door wide open. I sigh in relief and I feel the open wounds start to heal and the pain fade away completely, at least for now anyways. I lean my head back against the cold medal table I have been strapped to. What if I die here? What if this is it for me? God what a crappy way to go out, being tortured by some maniac on a medal table having no family to miss me while I'm gone.

            The funniest thing out of all of this is that my mind always seems to wander to Adam and how he's doing. Is he happy? God I would kill to hear his laugh or to even see his smile. I never really wanted to admit it, but I do love him, more than I could have ever imagined. In all of this pain and torture what hurts the most is the fact that I never said goodbye. Look at the irony in that, I'm here strapped on a table being tortured and I'm complaining about being heartbroken over some guy, well not just any guy.......... My thoughts are cut off by screams, growls, and gunshots.

           All of a sudden, some kid I don't recognize runs in the room with a couple scratches in his arm and his eyebrow bleeding, he smells familiar, like home. I look up at him only to see him looking down at me worryingly. He goes for the straps keeping me down but I stop him.

          "W-wolfs bane.... Is o-on the Straps b-b-be careful." I wheeze out not wanting him to burn himself because it hurts like hell.

            He smiles softly, almost as if he wasn't expecting that answer " I think a little burn won't hurt me too much." He says because completely ripping off the straps while hissing lightly at the burn they left. He carries me up bridal style outside of the room .

        "T-the h-h-hunters.." I whisper out due to the exhaustion that just hit me out of nowhere because of the lack of sleep I had these past days.

           "Shhhhh don't talk baby girl, werewolf healing can only do so much." He says while nuzzling his head with mine.

          "What's your name?" I say finally finding my words without stuttering.

       He smiles brightly "my names Brett ." I continue to muzzle my head underneath his head because of how safe I felt in his arms, God I sound like some cheesy character in almost every romance novel, but it's true. I do feel safe, like I'm right where I belong.

          " I'm Aiden." I say softy but it comes out muffled due to me nuzzling in to him.

      He chuckles softly, it feels like hours of him walking but we finally make it to a car that smells like him, he slowly sets me down I'm the back of his car and lays me across the seats. He then closes the door talking to someone outside.

            "Yah satomi she is safe don't worry, you don't need to check up on her she's probably knocked out in the back seat any ways."

          " I haven't seen her in years, or ever even hear her name until a week ago, I just feel like I owe her an apology for not protecting her."

      " you thought she was dead, everybody did, the question is are you gonna tell her family."

      Family? I have a family. Oh my god and this satomi character knows me. She knows who I am. I now know why I felt safe with Brett, because he smells like home. I'm finally going home. I shut my eyes in hopes I get to see my family soon.

----------------------------------------------

         I wake up in a bed wearing pajamas that I own, but how is that possible. I look around the room and notice besides the fact that it smells like Brett that all my stuff is here in bags and there is a note on the dresser beside the bed

Well if you're reading this your probably really confused, but all the questions that you have will be answered soon I promise, breakfast is in the kitchen, hope you enjoy Aiden ;) Love ,Brett <3

I get up and walk out of the room to see Brett standing shirtless in what looks like a kitchen struggling to cook breakfast . I giggled watching his flustered yet cute face. He looks startled by my presence since he pros my didn't hear me come in.

"I was promised breakfast." I tell him playfully holding up the note he left

" I know I just though I would be able to get it done by now, I wanted to surprise you and everything." He says while a pouts on his face

I smile at his sweetness already feeling so comfortable around him, it's like reuniting with an old friend who I have known my entire life when in reality I just met him yesterday and I'm starting to forget the way I FELT about Adam. He always smells really good, I'm just itching to get closer and smell him but I control myself. I walk up to him and hug him tight wrapping my arms around his torso, he responds immediately hugging me just as tight as I hug him. I pull back slightly to look at him.

" no ones ever been this kind to me, I honestly don't mind making the breakfast myself , besides I owe you, you saved my life." I say while looking up at him in adoration, what? I can't help it if he makes me act like I'm in some love sick romance novel, plus he's he pretty cute.

He moves one of his arms to cup my cheek " I honestly don't even know why I'm telling you this, but I feel like I need to protect you. The thought of someone hurting you makes me wanna.." He doesn't finish his sentence ending it with a growl. I kiss his hand that's on my cheek softly trying to calm him. As soon as I do I feel my eyes shift blue and his eyes shift yellow. In that moment I felt a spark, like electricity coming out of me reaching him trying to get closer and vice versa.

What happens next all happens in a blur, he softly presses his lips to mine and we end making out in his kitchen. He picks me up to sit me down on the kitchen island, as soon as he starts to move lower and nip at my neck someone bursts through the door holding a cross bow with two people behind them. The winds knocked out of me when I see who it is.

" Adam " I breathe out

"Aiden" he says In shock

" well this is awkward."

Yah no shit Dean.
---------------------------------------------

Well that was long haha sorry about that , school starting and everything causing me to stress out and stuff. Anyway I'm gonna to start posting once every weekend or Friday if a can Love izzy 😂😏😍💜😇