Chapter 8

"Derek you're smothering me again." My voice rasps out.

"You almost got killed for a narcissistic twin who has the same name as you." Derek says dramatically.

    I grab his hand and giggle but end up coughing "I love you too." 

  What was once broken is no longer empty but whole instead.
-------------------------------------------------------

     I wake up to feeling eyes staring at me, I didn't want to move yet so I just let it slide. All through the night stiles would shift around a bit, growing up in an orphanage having to sleep with the little kids till they drifted off into the abyss was something I was used too. Our current position was filled with tangled legs, messy hair, and faces very close in proximity.

I hear giggling then " you look like a pup when you sleep." I open my eyes to find stiles staring at me creepily causing me to flinch, jump back, and crawl out of the fort.

"You look like a freaking creep!" I screech out quietly trying not to wake up stiles's dad, which just happened to be the sheriff, no biggy.

Stiles laughed out loudly and crawled after me, we ended up crawling around the room, with me trying to get away from him, and him towards me. I cheated and got up on my two feet and jumped on his bed giggling as soon as I saw the look on his face.

"YOU'RE CHEATING, CHEATER!!" Stiles screamed out stupidly, as usual.

  "STILES SHUT UP YOU'RE DAD COULD HEAR YOU!?!?" I whisper/yelled.

  "Not really he already left to the sheriff's station when you were sleeping." He stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the word.

I sigh loudly, getting up while trying to find my clothes. I was dressed in a V-Neck Cricket Jumper top, Side Pocket Drawstring Shorts, one of stiles over-sized flannels, and silver sparkly converse. I managed to get my hands on some turquoise hair dye, therefore now I have colored hair voila. Even though the entire time stiles kept whining about what was taking so long but hey, beauty takes time. We all know ain't nobody woke up like this, except Beyoncé, Beyoncé is queen.

     I walk out of the bathroom with my new blueish greenish hair.

  "Tada!" I state waking out of the bathroom while doing a twirl. Stiles looks up at me taking his eyes off his phone, his mouth literally drops open.

   "Woah." He gasps out.

"You looks amazing." He states enamored with my choice of hair color.

I blush " thank you bat man."

Stiles grins at the name of the nick name I gave him "your welcome bat girl."

"Now come on, time to go see Derek at Scott's house." I say while walking up to stiles to help him off the bed.

Stiles starts to whine at the sound of my older brothers name "but why, five more minutes."

"Nope come on." I say while getting up and grabbing the keys from his desk."

Stiles sighs "ugh fine." He says while following my trail out of his room.

________________________________

Time skip brought to you by crazy narcissistic and psychopathic Kai Parker "I'm half a head with out you." (I'm sorry reader-chan I had too 😊😂)

________________________________

        As soon as we entered Scott's house I was brought in a bone crushing hug with a scent that I recognized as Derek. I returned the hug just as tight, I heard two growls as soon Derek sniffed me.