Chapter 5

I don't know whether to feel betrayed or terrified that about Adam coming to find me. I over heard Galen talking a while back about the great famous "Winchesters" who were hunters. That fact is that their names are Sam and Dean, just like Adams brothers. So pray to God that they don't know it was me who killed the town or I'm screwed.
----------------------------------------------

"Well this is awkward." Dean states while seeing my compromising position with Brett. Brett looks as me warily already knowing that they are hunters and steps in front of me in a protective position.

" who the hell are you and why are you in MY house." He says accusingly

"The better question is why the hell you have Aiden here with you mutt." Adam spits out at Brett

I step in front of Brett and walk straight up to Adam, he seems relieved as if I chose him or some crap like that but as soon as he sees the look on my face he's scared shitless.

"Aiden please I can explain."

"Explain what, you don't need to explain anything. Because you left, whether it was against your will or not you left me alone, you never called or anything. You left me behind like a grain of sand in the wind."

" I hate to break this lovely reunion but we're here to rescue you sweetheart". Deans says annoyingly

" well as you can see sweetheart this girl don't need saving." I hiss at him as he raises his hands in surrender

" listen Aiden I know you may be confused on to what's going on, but that boy behind you is dangerous." Sam's comment makes Brett roll his eyes and scoff loudly.

"Yah you don't know who he is or what he has done." Dean says defending Sam hiding slightly behind him trying not to get sassed at again by me.

"Aiden please, it's not safe here." Adam finally says speaking up

I laugh bitterly " what and it's safer with you hunters, no thanks I think I'm staying here." Brett chuckles at there shocked reactions

"H-how did y-you know." Adam stutters in shock

" maybe because of the hunter who was torturing my ass talked about the famous Winchesters, so thanks but no thanks. Oh and did I forget to mention that Brett was the one who saved me from the hunters hmmm, not you, HIM."

"Aiden we came as quick as we herd the news of you being kept against your will and tortured." Sam exclaims trying to defend Adam while Dean just stands behind Sam looking at Brett every few seconds.

Brett then softly grabs my arm and pulls me behind him again. "Aiden's made it pretty clear she wants nothing to do with you." He growls menacingly  at Adam.

    " Watch your tone wolfy before I put you in your place." Dean says while also putting Adam behind him protectively the same way Brett did with me.

       " or what, your gonna shoot me with a silver bullet." Brett laughs confidently.

    " Dean.."  Sam says trying to calm down his brother

   " not now Sammy I'm about to show this pup whose boss." Dean says cockily with a smirk on his face. But before they could get the chance to this loud ringing started to go through my head, it was like pounding coming through my head.

   "AGHHHHHH" Brett and I both scream at the same time in pain. The pounding started to feel like this sharp stabbing in my brain. Like someone was popping the blood vessels in my head, but thank fully that heals quickly. Brett tries to move towards me the pain is too much to handle.

" WHAT HAPPENING!?!" Dean screams worryingly running towards Brett and I.

" I don't know Dean you tell me, you were the one threatening Brett."

  " I WASNT GONNA DO ANYTHING I WAS JUST TRYING TO SCARE HIM!!"

  " can you both SHUT THE HELL UP." A mysterious voice booms through the room. He is wearing a leather jacket, a grey v neck, and jeans. He smells familiar almost like..... That can't be possible.

   " who are you." Adam asks

   " none of your business, because you three ass hats decided to show up to beacon hills a witch followed you here and is doing this to them." I hear the mysteriously familiar boy, no man say. He picks Brett up from his place near him because he passed out due to the pain. Heck I'm still wondering why I haven't passed out yet, it hurts like a bitch. Deans tries to help me up but the mysterious boy shoves him out of the way before he could get to me. There words started to fade, they were shoving and arguing at each other while Sam held back who I think is named Derek due to him screaming at Dean who he was, while Adam tried to hold back Dean. The stabbing becomes ripping all of a sudden , it feels like someone is clawing at my brain, and is trying to tear out my eyes.

An animalistic cry of pain rips out of my throat, and I can feel my eyes shift to their ice blue shade. Derek immediately reacts with his eyes shifting the same color as mine and run towards me. He sniffs me quickly and looks shocked when he does, he places his hand on my cheek and starts to caress it. immediately and involuntarily  I react to it by nuzzling closer into the palm of his hand.

"Luna." He whispers out in adoration. And somehow I knew who he was, it all started to come together. My past, my family, why i' am the way I am. I feel this weight of unhappiness and guilt lift off my chest and I whisper out happily with tears in my eyes.

"Derek." 

But the pain suddenly came back and I was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I didn't update last week my bad. And tada DEREKS her brother she was a hale this entire time. Can't wait until next time of how the Winchesters react to this newly found news of Aiden being a werewolf. Also her middle name is Luna so that answers that question of why he called her that

-izzy 💜😏😘