Chapter 13: cousins

Sophie's pov:
I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and took a nice shower after 20 minutes I blow dry my hair. I straighten it I put on my hollister jeans and my black long loose crop top with some white converse. I put in some mascara and blush and lip gloss. As I go downstairs I see my mom talking to someone as look closely I see my cousin Charlie. "Why is she here" I whisper I always hated Charlie she was a show off like that one time I was doing a split she was doing an Ariel and everybody clapped for her. Me and her were on different cheerleading teams she won we lost she wins everything ugh. As I turn around I here "Sophie is that you"'Charlie says I turn around I nod "well aren't you going to give me a hug" she says I go down the stairs and hug her(Charlie's pic up top couldn't find her with blue eyes sorry)
"Omg you look so pretty" she says "thanks" I say then Jacob comes downstairs. Wait Charlie doesn't have a boyfriend and I do now I have something to beat her. "Hey baby" I say "baby" Charlie says confused "hey cutie"!Jacob says kissing me on the cheek "who's this" Jacob says "oh this is my cousin Charlie"!I say.
"Hi nice to meet you Jacob" she says Jacob says the same and me and Jacob go in the kitchen to eat breakfast.
Charlie's pov:
Jacob is so so totes adorable I know I'm sixteen but I'll just pretend that I'm 13 and steal her boyfriend.
*************************************************
A/N: wow Charlie is really going hard on herself make sure to click the like button and thanks char2D2 thanks for giving me the lovely idea and happy readings!
~kk🌺