Chapter 39: honey we need to practice

Sophie's pov:
Me and Jacob are back together and it's a awesome and me and Liam are still friends.
we still hang out but I never told Jacob about the steamy moment. that I had with Liam so let's keep that a secret.
I get up and take a shower after a few minutes I dry myself and blow dry my hair I put my green flowy top and a pair on jeans.
I go downstairs and make breakfast and go in my laptop.
Jasmine's pov:
I wake up from the Smell of pancakes I get up I put on my pink robe .
I walk to my bathroom and take a shower I then blow dry my hair and put it into a messy bun.
I then put on my long sleeved sweatshirt that I cut to make a crop top.
And my black cheer shorts with rhinestones on it.
I go to my dresser and put on my j earnings.
I put my pink lipstick on to make my lips pop out.
I go to my laptop and go to my Instagram I know I have an Instagram but my mom is basically the owner of it.
I log in to it and I see that I got 7,237 likes on my cheer photo.
I have 12.3k on my Instagram account my username is Jasmine.sartorius24 and they make a lot of fan accounts about me.
I like to notice there accounts and comment on them.
I shut down my computer and go downstairs.
Sophie's pov:
"Hi mommy" Jasmine says "hey sweetheart" I say "what r u doing" she says bring her food to the table. "Just looking at some dance studios" I say "ohh mommy remember u signed me up for dance the studio 19 and I went there for 2 weeks"she says "yes" I say "well do u know Chloe lukasiak "she says "yes I say well she goes to the dance studio and she smiled at me and said I'm a good dancer and very felixible and I'm adorable" she says "wow" I say "I know "she says.
"Ok well go into the area where we test ur Felixiblity we have to practice for ur cheer game on Friday" I say.
"Okay she says getting up.
"Ready" I say she nods she takes a breath and does it.
"Wow  u did it" I say "yes yes yes" she says.
And we start to to champs until 5.
"Honey I'm home" Jacob says "daddy" Jasmine says "hey princess ready for ur game on Friday" he says.
"Yep but it's a compition"she says like she's always right.
I chuckle and Jasmine goes back to the area where we practice.
"Hey baby" I say "hey cutie" he says pulling my waist and kissing me.
"How was ur day" I say "good as always" he says "well I'm gonna make pasta for dinner" I say.
"Ohh yes and what's for dessert" he says "chocolate cake for Jasmine and me for u "I say wait I like that dessert he says with a wink.
But Jacob honey we got to practice sooner or later I say.
He chuckles meet me in there after dinner i
Whisper into his ear.
I walk away and turn around him looking at me and I wink.
________________________________
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment and basically Jasmine morning routine is goals and basically she's my fav.
But make sure to comment and vote.
-kk💘