Chapter 17: anniversary part 1

Sophie's pov:
I woke up with no one beside me I sigh and then I see a pink note on the floor I pick it up and it says.
Dear Sophie,
Today is a special day happy anniversary babe I know I'm not here but it's for something
Special for you you will love it. Loren will be coming over to help you get ready. Love you xxxxx -Jacob 💖
I smile and go take a bath I put on my high wasted shorts with a backstreet boys t-shirt with white converse.
I then put my hair in a bun and put a little make up on and I go downstairs and eat breakfast.
While I we eating breakfast there was a knock on the door I go open in it and it was Loren.
Loren was already married she was married to Joey they are goals.
Get in the car she says Hi I say oh hi get in the car Loren says again and pulls me outside and locks the door.
She puts me in the car and we drive to this fancy dress store.
We walk in and the lady in front of us say hi do you have an appointment she says yes Loren loren says oh yes she says and opens a door that's full of dresses take your time the lady says.
Ok Jacob said that you have to look nice but be you Loren says with a smile we pick out my dress that I felt Beautiful in and we went shoe shopping did my hair and nails and went home to get ready.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Part 2 coming up
-kk💖