Chapter 64: education

Sophie's pov:
I was on my computuer making up an other dance national for my dance studio.
And Jacob comes in and kisses me.
I push him off.
"What?" He says "oh nothing" I say I close my laptop close the door and jump on him and kiss him roughly.
He smirks through the kiss I smile he puts his hand under my shirt. It got pretty heated then "momm- oh god you need Jesus" Jenna says.
Jacob falls on the floor "hey honey what do u need" I say "I just wanted a juice box" she says about to cry.
"Okay sweetie go downstairs" I say I nod.
"Jacob this is the second time" I say "what" he says "remember what happened when my nieces where over they need a juice box and they saw us doing that" I say.
"Oh yeah" Jacob says with a laugh.
"Oh remember when Jasmine was little we were doing it and she came in and she said I heard noises it sounded fun so I wanted to play" Jacob says I laugh "I know" I say laughing.
"I love you Sophie" he says "I love u to Jacob" I say "well can we do it tonight" he says "maybe" I say.
"Are we using regular or..." Jacob says "Jacob" I say.
"What?" He says I just smile and go downstairs.
"Mommy" Jenna says "yes" I say I see Jacob coming down and he sits on the chair.
Looking at us and listening "when u and daddy were kissing and touching each other did were u guys having s- I cut her off "ohh honey why don't u go to bed" I say "but mommy its 6:30 and it's Friday" she says "okay well watch tv in ur room" I say "okay she says.
Jacob laughs I laugh too.
"Well I'm gonna upstairs" I say "okay I'm cmon up I better see u in that matching thing that u got from Victoria secret" Jacob says " in your dreams" I shout.
"I know I dream of it every single night" Jacob says "shut up" I say giggling.
Next day:
I woke up next to a shirtless Jacob I smile I get up and go to the shower I take a shower and wash my hair I get out blow dry and curl it I wake up Jenna and she went to get ready I put on my outfit and eat breakfast.

Next day:I woke up next to a shirtless Jacob I smile I get up and go to the shower I take a shower and wash my hair I get out blow dry and curl it I wake up Jenna and she went to get ready I put on my outfit and eat breakfast

After Jenna ate breakfast I take her to school.
"Bye mommy" she says "bye sweetie" I say I smile and she goes off.
I go to moms house just to hang out with her.
I arrive at her house and knock on it "hey sweetie" mom says "hi mom" I say "I missed you" she says "me too ma" I say.
"Cmon on" she says my mom doesn't look hat old it's just she doesn't have that much wrinkles.

"Well how is Jasmine and Jenna and Jacob" she says getting something in the fridge "there good and Jasmine she's really good she dyed her hair brown wanna see" I say "yes of course" she says

"Well how is Jasmine and Jenna and Jacob" she says getting something in the fridge "there good and Jasmine she's really good she dyed her hair brown wanna see" I say "yes of course" she says. "Wow she's gorgeous" she says "I know" I say "you and Jacob make wonderful babies" mom says i look at her she laughs I start to laugh.
Me and mom go out to Olive Garden and eat.
"well bye sweetie" mom says "bye" I say love u.
"Love you" she says with a smile.
I smile and leave.
I go to pick up Jenna I arrive at the school and get her.
"Hey mommy" she says "hey kiddo what did u learn today" I say "I can't tell I'll tell you and daddy when I get home" she says.
"Okay Hun" I say.
We arrived home she went upstairs and came back down.
"Mommy daddy" Jenna says "yes" we both say.
"Come I wanna tell u what u learned" she says.
"Okay honey what is it" I say.
"I know where babies come from they don't come from babies r us" she says "um sweetie yes they do That's how we got u" Jacobs says.
I faceplam myself.
"No when you want to make a baby you go in a room and find someone u love and do stuff" she says with a smile me and Jacobs eye widen.
"Um honey your in the first grade right" Jacob says "yes you didn't know that" she says "yeah" he says "and we also learned about a sprem it's fun to say sperm spe- "okay honey we get it" I say.
"We also learned about the v- "OKAY Jenna why don't you go upstairs and do homework" Jacob says.
"Okay" she says
"Wow" Jacob says "I know" I say "well I think she's gonna stay a Virgin" I say "when did u lose your virginity" Jacob says "at 18" I say.
"18 with who" he says "some jock" I say eating a carrot.
"Oh u wanna know" he says "yeah" I say "10" he says I spit my carrot out.
"Jk 19" he says "oh okay wow u scared me" I say "I know" he says I smile and he kisses me on the cheek.
"Mommy what's a cond- " okay Hun time for dinner" I say "why do u always do that " she says.
--------------------------------------------//
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment I will try to pick names for my next story I made the cover already it's awesome.

--------------------------------------------//Hey guys make sure to vote and comment I will try to pick names for my next story I made the cover already it's awesome

I know it is flawless so basically (Matthew Espinosa vine) I love that vine so basically he told me he was never gonna talk to me so we're like basically dating.
So yeah make sure to go on my musical.ly like and comment please I sound like  Jacob but yeah go do it for another chapter I think tommrow morning yeah.
So yeah Byeee
-kk💖