Chapter 65: drunk

Sophie's pov:
I was in the kitchen making m a sandwich for Jenna and putting it into little stars.
"Jenna here's your sandwich " I say giving it to her across the counter.
"Thanks mommy mhhhh" she says smiling I smile.
"Sweetie I'm gonna get the mail okay whatever happens you scream" I say "okay mommy" she says "alright baby" I say.
I go out to the mailbox then I see Jacob come back.
"Hey Hun" he says getting out of the car.
"Hey" I say looking thru the mail "what are you doing out here with short shorts" Jacob says touching my bottom.
I laugh "Jenna's inside" I say "alright honey why don't we have some me and you time and we could do something tonight" he says "wait you mean you wanna have s- "no as much as I want to but not today maybe next time I meaning let's go to a party Bryce is throwing one tonight and we could go and Leave Jenna at your moms" he says "okay I'm in" I say "party's at 7" he says "alright Hun want me to make you sandwich" I say "yeah can you put them In little Dinosours" he says "are you serious" I say laughing "no I really want them in Dinosour shape" he says "alright" I say.
1 hour later:
"Sweetie honey I need to take you to grandmas" i say.
"Okay" she says we drive to my moms house I see hi to my mom and bye to Jasmine and leave and go to the house and get ready.
After I took a shower and shave my legs I put on my black dress.

I curl my hair and do my makeup after I did my make up I put on my white heels

Then Jacob came.
"Woah you look like a Anna Nicole smith" he says "really" I say "what she's hot and you are super hot" he says with a smile.

(This is Anna Nicole smith if u didn't know how she looked).
"Ready" Jacob says "ready" I say we. Finish and drive to the party.
We finally arrived at Bruce's house there were so many cars.
Me and Jacob got greeted and I sat by the bar.
"Wanna drink Hun" he says "no when I drink it make me wanna hurl till the end of the week" I say "are you sure" he says "yeah" I say.
"Are you sure" he says "okay give me one" I say.
"Give me one Alabama slammer please" Jacob says to the waitress.
"Here you go sir" the woman says "k thank you here you go sweetie" he says I drink "wow that was hard" I say.
"Give me another" I say "okay if you say so" he says "JUST do it" I say.
3 hours later:
"Heyyyyyyyy jjjjjacobbb" I say "hey sweet pea are you drunk" he says "Whatttt noooooooo" I say.
"Cmon lets take you home" he says "noooo I wanna stay here" I say.
"Cmon lets go to a roommmmm" I say grabbing Jacobs shirt.
We get a room that was free I push him on the bed.
And go on top of him and whisper in his ear saying "your so sexy Jacob baby" I say he chuckles "okay I know but let's go" he says "I tolddd youuu nooo" I say.
"Cmon" he says he puts behind his back.
"Wowwww I loveee the view" I say.
At home:
Jacob puts me on the bed "aree you gonna come for meeeee" I say "not today" he says with a chuckle "oh really" she says.
I take off my dress revealing my bra and underwear.
Jacob looks at me and chuckles "like what you see" I say biting my lip "yeah" he says and he falls on me I laugh.
And kisses my neck I laugh even more.
He gets up closes the light and gets under the covers.
And covers me up I fall asleep "wait what about Jenna" I say "will pick her up tommrow morning"  Jacob says "alright night baby" I say "night Hun" he says I smile and sleep on Jacobs chest.
------------------------------------------//
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment and I will update again the other update is gonna start to Jasmine's pov  so yeah because you guys wanted more Jacob so after to chapters of Jasmine will go back to Jacob and Sophie.
-kk❤️