Meet Priya aka me

If you don't know me, don't. Just kidding. I just don't want to tell you, or you will rush away, or probably ignore me because I'm just another regular antisocial person.

But if you really, really want to know me then--

I am clumsy. As in, very clumsy. I bump on things, and fall on stuff. I am a very bad problem solver and can't cope with stress without going mental. I cannot not fall into an argument with stupid people; I raise my own opinions even when the best option is to keep quiet.

Still like me? Well, then--

I study in DPS Mathura Road. I am in 12th grade, seventeen years old, and by this time, I am supposed to study well and you know, fit into my decided stream, like my friend Heeba is into bio, and I am not. Kashish is into architecture and I am not, maybe. All I know is that I hate Math and Math hates me. And so do all teachers.

I love to travel. I have only visited Thailand and Dubai and would love to see London someday. And meet and get to know English people.

Also, I love Luke Hemmigs. I mean he has been my celebrity crush for like 2 years now. And I feel like I am in head over heels in love with him.

So here I am getting punishment for the umpteenth time for not submitting my assignment on time. I do not care. All I know is Luke Hemmings. And duh, my History project, which is not complete and I have to submit it today or I gat a zero.

As if I care. All I think is about chillies and spices and of course my Hemmings.

My day goes in a blur and soon I realise that school is over. I'm sitting in my bus on my way home.

The bus drops me on the main road and I have to walk home which will take me five minutes more.

And this is the moment. The moment that my life changes.

**********************
Hi guys! So did you like this chapter? Comment below and tell me! Do you love Luke Hemmings? Of course we all do! I am keeping the chapters small.
P.S. Sorry electric_age   so much. But when I thought of a fanfic you and Luke Hemmings were the first one to come across my mind.
Read, comment and share! Hope you are liking it till now. ✌🏻️