At Home

As I entered with Luke, mom smiled at us. I noticed that even dad had skipped work today. My dad is a businessman and trades in Indian saris. I don't know much about the business. Nor am I interested in it.

"Welcome Luke!" She said.
"Namastey." He said. I laughed. Mom laughed too.
"What?" He asked agitated.
"Your accent makes it sound funny." I said.
He pursed his lips.

Soon he had made himself comfy on my bed in my room and I knew I had to spend three days sleeping on the floor. Bye bye bed, bye bye sweet dreams.

My dad and Luke were talking, and I realised that he had been in India for almost a month now secretly, as he didn't want to get any attention. Delhi is his last stop. Actually he has already visited all the monuments and now is just waiting to board his flight three days after.

He originally had to leave today, but his manager told him to visit my dad. Why I have no idea. So here Luke is, in my home, on my bed.

"So did you like India?" I asked.
He nodded. "I loved it. The trip was so cool. Cool selfies, Indian women-"
"No I mean the trip." I said.
He narrowed his eyes. "You know what? You're awkward."
There was silence for a few moments. Hearing that from your only celeb crush can break your heart, trust me.
"Well, thanks. I'm glad." I finally managed to say.
The conversation ended.

Wow. So Luke was going to stay at my place for three entire days. Luke Hemmings. I mean, who could have ever thought that Luke Hemmings would actually stay at Priya Dokania's house?

I unlocked my cell phone as he clicked selfies to check my Instagram. It was weird to see my wall filled with his posts, his selfies that he was actually clicking just behind me.

The next post that came on my wall startled me. In that picture even I was visible. I don't know whether it was intentional or not. But I was there. And his pictures received likes and comments in like zero seconds. He is online and as I scrolled through the comments, I realised that many girls are even crazier for him than me out there.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I mean what else could I do?

All I knew was that tomorrow I had to submit my history project which I hadn't even done.