Not the end: Christmas Day

I woke up the next day. I found myself on bed. The morning was unusually cold.

"Merry Christmas Priya." Mom wished me.
"Merry Christmas." I wished her back.
Dad came running. And here was my present-
Home delivered golgappe.

I was very happy about it. But somewhere it made my heart feel sour because it made me think of Luke.  He must be home by now. Back to his fame life.

My phone vibrated. Notifications. My mom and dad retreated back to the drawing room. I checked my phone reluctantly to see my Instagram flooded with notifications. My new follower- Luke Hemmings. And behind him another 1k users.

My phone almost got burst by vibration. Buzz-buzz-buzz. I couldn't help but smile. I saw that he had posted our pictures and tagged me. Sweet guy.

My phone rang. Truecaller said that the call was from Australia.

"Hi Luke." I said.
"Hi." He answered. "Merry Christmas."
"Thankyou for following me. A nice gift."
"You're welcome. You saw that didn't you?"
I laughed.
"Do you know how much Clifford loved that elephant? I kept Ganesh ji though."
"How is it like in there? Do you miss India?"
"A lot." He said. He meant more than that though.
"Anyways, do you know that 5SOS are coming to India on tour next year on my personal request?"
"Really? Wow." I said. "This is the best Christmas I've ever had."
"And we'll be coming to see you too. My mates wanna meet you."
*******
So hi guys! Yup, that's it. Luke and Priya and their cute story. I have kept it short on purpose, so that it is all the more sweeter. If you liked it even one bit, please do vote, comment and do not forget to share it please. I want to gather as many readers as possible. Also if you feel that anything can be improved, you can leave your suggestions in the comment box below. Okay, I'll not make this any longer! And merry Christmas fellas!
Love,
Heeba.