Chapter 11~ Anger Inside Me

SPARK'S POV

    I'm trying to escape from these thick ropes tied upon me. I'm used all my strength inside me but there's no use. Divine is howling in pain and I'm going insane. No one is around, I'm in the middle of an unending darkness. I tried to shout and ask for help but all I could hear is echoes and then silence. I wanted to shift to my wolf form but the ropes won't let me. I tried but it will only slice my body, tearing me as I get bigger. Why am I here?

    I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and I'm glad to see the light around me and I'm still safe inside my room. I looked at my side when I felt something wet beside me. The mattress is slowly painted with blood. I felt my hand gripping on something, I looked at it and I realized where the blood came from. I'm holding Vince's arm with my claws sinked inside his skin. He looked at me and smiled even though I know I've physically hurt him. I quickly let go and stood up, wrapping myself with the blanket.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.." I breathe heavily. It was all just a dream.

"Nothing to be sorry, baby.." he said and stood up. He wiped the blood in his arms and I watched his arms as the five holes slowly healed. I can't believe I've been so violent in my sleep.

"No, don't come near me! I might lost my control again." I warned him. There's something inside me. Something very powerful. What was that dream all about? Of all the dreams in this world, why did I dreamed like that? I just made love with Vince and a nightmare followed.

He walked closer to me but each of his step forward is one step backwards to me. "You can't make me stay away from you again Spark. I won't let you run away again."

    I keep walking backwards but Vince keeps on walking towards me. I'm scared that I might hurt him. Something inside me is in chaos. I feel different like something inside me has changed. My senses are more sharper compared to my awakening. I could hear sounds from outside now, not like yesterday.

    I felt something hard on my back, it was then I realized that I have reached the edge of the room. My back is leaning against the wall. Vince trapped me between his two arms. I could feel his breath close to me and it made me crave. "I don't care how many scartches and how much blood I will shed for you because all I care is that you'll know that I'll always stay beside you baby.." he huskily said and lowered his head to me.

"Vince, it's still four in the morning. We better go back to sleep.." I said, trying to stop my arousal. Both of us are insatiable and always hungry for each other but we still need to rest.

His kisses went down on my neck and I could feel his teeth lightly biting some part of it then I felt him smile, "I have a better idea.."

    I moaned in pleasure as my body arched against the wall. His kisses went down on my chest as he nuzzles in between my breasts. I mentioned his name and he answered me a low groan.  I was enjoying the burning sensation but he surprised me, without any permission he carried me back to bed and layed me gently. He smiled at me. "I'll be gentle because today's our first morning of making love.." he added humor to his voice and I can't help but smile at him.

    We covered ourselves with our blanket as he placed himself above me and kissed me slowly, passionately and full of need. I responded romantically as I let my hand traveled to his spine, tracing it with my one hand while the other formed a fist on his hair. He started to move his kisses on his way down. We both moved in a uniform rythm. He traced my jaw bone with his kisses. He slowlymoved to my neck. His face buried between my face and shoulder. I tilted my head to give him a better access, I felt him suck a portion of my skin and it made me let go a loud prolonged moan. I felt one of his hand on my left breast and I bucked myself to him. He was about to move lower and bring his kissed down when the door swung open and Amanda gave us a disgusted look.