Chapter 17~ The Dawn of War

VINCE'S POV

"I found a wolf sneaking in our perimeter!" Clint ran to me while he's catching his breath. His chest has a deep scratch from a wolf's claw.

"What the Hell!!! Who the fucking wolf did the hell this to you?" Fyr hurriedly ran to Clint and cried.

    It's been one slow week and Spark is still in her deep sleep. All of us tried to wake her up but nothing happened. I missed her so much. I looked at Tyler, it has also been one week since we started to prepare for a war. A war that could kill my mate's life, a war that could end my happiness but I will never let my pack be defeated. I would rather lay beside a sleeping Spark than feel her under the ground, lifeless.

"Vince?" My omega, Alejo called my attention. I looked at the pack members again.

"What is it?" I asked absent-mindedly.

"His scratch.." Alejo pointed at Clint. "It's fatal."

Fyr looked at Alejo, "No! What you are saying is lie! He's not going to die! Fuck he's not going to die! He'll never leave me! He will never leave me!" Fyr said, she sounded hysterical. Clint weakly hugged him from behind.

"Shh.. it's okayy.." Clint whispered to her.

"No, you're not okayy!" Fyr cried like a baby. I've never seen her like this before.

"Have you mated?" Amanda asked.

"We had sex before..." Fyr answered softly..

"But did you marked her Clint?" Tyler asked. Amanda and Tyler have a very sychronized thinking lately.

"Ofcourse he did! He's my mate!" she shouted with anger like she was insulted my Tyler's question.

"No.. I never marked her." Clint released Fyr from his hug and looked down. What the hell? They had sex but they didn't create their bond?

Fyr looked at Clint with the look of disbelief, she started crying again but not because of worry, "Y-you never marked me? I gave everything to you! I thought you trusted me because I trusted all of myself to you! Since the day you told me that I'm your mate!! Do you distrust me?!" she shouted.

"Because I wasn't sure if what you said was real. How could I know that your love was on me when I clearly know that you've been making love with him!"  Clint shouted weakly and pointed me.

"Watch your words!" I shouted but Alejo motioned me to just relax and sit down.

"What we did was nothing but a plain fucking! And you know that! I told you that! You were the only guy I made love with. Is it that hard to believ?! I've been a bitch myself but I've change myself since I met you because I was afraid to lose you!" she shouted to him, not minding who's listening around.

"I-I'm just having trouble in trusting people...I'm sorry.." Clint said.

"And I'm one of the people you are talking about?" Fyr's voice sounded emotionally weak. Clint coughed and spitted blood. Fyr looks scared again. "OHGOD! Tyler please tell me there's still a way to save him! I don't want to lose him!"

"I-I'm fine.." Clint insisted.

"P-please just for now, let me take care of you.." She begged.

"Clint, you need to mark her now.." Amanda spoke with command.

"It's the only way to save your life.." Tyler spoke right after Amanda commanded Clint.

"N-no, I will not use Fyr to save my life..." Clint said and spit blood again.

Fyr hugged Clint and cried, "Please make love to me. I don't care if you're using me or not. I want to save you, I want to be with you and I want to be completely yours. Please mark me... Just bite me, that's all. I don't care if you don't want me after this but please, let me save your life.." she cried and begged while she bend her head to give Clint a better access to her neck.