Chapter 20~ Final Threat

SPARK'S POV

"It's already seven in the evening, aren't we going out of this room and eat dinner?" I asked Vince who is lying beside me with only our thick blanket above our body. My head rested on his chest.

"My dinner is already served here.." he said as he caressed my arm.

"I'm referring to real foods, baby.." I seductively said. He didn't answered so I looked up to him and found him smiling at me. He looked so inhumanly handsome. "What?" I asked and tried to look expectant.

"Nothing.. I just  realize that it feels so nice hearing you calling me with an endearment... Baby.." he said it like a little boy and it made my heart beat fast. Yeah, it's been the first time since I called him baby.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, baby.. baby... baby.. baby.." he repeated the word 'baby' as he slowly hovered above me and kisses me every after word. Damn, I can never resist this guy.

"Aren't you tired? four times in a row!" I exclaimed, hiding the excitement inside me. Even if we had four rounds already, like him, I'm looking forward for more.

"Four? Then let's make it five... six... or seven... eight... nine or maybe ten?" he spoke as his index finger traced my jaw bone then to my neck then to the skin between my breasts and stopped when he reached the skin below my belly button, leaving a short distance from his finger to my womanhood.

"I doubt I can make it to ten!" I smiled.

"So, are you up for my challenge?" he daringly said. I smiled at his naughtiness. I never thought Vince could be this romantic and sweet. We already agreed about the mating thing. I clarified everything to him and we both agreed to mate soon but not now.

"Why don't we do round five before we plan to having round six?" I alluringly said and wriggled my body which is under him. He closed his eyes and let out a soft groan of pleasure.

"Do that again and I swear I'm going to make you love me more and we're going to go for  round six." he sounded like he was threatening me but he didn't, in fact he made me more aroused. I wriggled again and he smiled, I grabbed his nape and pulled him closer for a kiss.

    It was a whimsy kiss at first but as he deepened the kiss, I could feel myself slowly but surely rising erotically. I started to buck myself against his body. I could feel his hardness on me. He kiss me on my lips then he traced my jaw bone with his kisses and went back to my lips. He gave me three short kisses and he left my lips longing again. I fisted my hand on his short hair, I could feel the beautiful pleasure every time his lips touch my skin.

"I love you so much.." he whispered.

"I love you too.." I whispered back with a husky voice.

    My moans went louder when I felt his lips 'there'. I could feel his tongue licking the line of my opening then he gently pushed his tongue inside. I closed my eyes as I savored the feeling. The next thing I knew, he's pushing his tongue in and out of me, licking, lightly biting and exploring me. I feel so powerless against this sensation, all I want is to feel him with me and he's only mine.

    I want all of him and I  want him to  do this thing only with me. He went up again and looked at me dearly. I looked into his eyes and all I could see is the world where I want to be. The imperfect world where I want to be happily alive in his arms, the world I want to spend the rest of my immortality and the world where Vince Black is living.

"Don't leave me again, promise me that." he said but it sounded like a plead.

I smiled dearly at him, "I will never again leave you.."