Chapter 2: Makeover.

Hope flipped through the clothes hangers. Her arms ached from several bags of shopping. The crisp lights in the shopping centre illuminated her blond-haired brother on the other side of the building. He pulled out a blue muscle shirt from the rail and put it in his basket. Ezra and Eli were trailing behind him looking like sleepy pixies, dark curly hair framing their Latino complexions.

"How about this, Hope?" Her mother asked, Cherokee skin glowing. She was holding a white crop top, decorated with two shells. Hope gasped. "That's perfect!" She smiled. "How do you always find the best clothes?"
"Shhh, it's a secret." Something glinted in her eyes, throwing off her happy expression.

"Piper, are you nearly done, love?" Hope's dad came over, looking bored. "We're gonna be late to Percy's birthday." He complained.
"Yeah, Jason, we're done. You go get Leo and Calypso and take their boys to the car. I'll get Tom and buy our clothes." Piper linked arms with Hope and went to get her son.

----------

When the two familys got to the beach, after a 'quick' fashion change, the party was in full swing. A blazing bonfire lit up the night. All sorts of food were being cooked. Music blared, contrasting to the quite lap of waves.

Hope's dad instantly went to hug his cousin. They both laughed and started to fight over who could do the best man hug. Ignoring them, she went to find Silena. As usual Tom had beat her to it.

He had his arm draped around her as she stared at her phone, completely ignoring him.
"And that's how I won our last football game." He said triumphantly.
"Actually, the whole team won the game." Ezra said. Silena looked up.
"True that." Hope chimed. Silena's face brightend as Hope hugged her, followed by Ezra.

"I'm so happy to see you!" She shrieked.
"Nearly as happy as you were to see me?" Tom tried to fix his pride.
"Totally." Silena's voice dripped with sarcasm, but Tom seemed happier.

"Who wants to go swimming!?" Hope yelled to all her friends; Silena, Ezra, Charles, Luke (a tall, brown haired boy with broad shoulders), Bianca (a short, raven haired girl), Esme (a gorgeous girl, caused by her mix of chinese and african american genes) and even her annoying brother Tom. They replied with whoops and hollers. Hope lead the charge into the ocean.

A/N Hi guys! Schist is about to happen! Please comment and vote for more! Bye all! - Evie x