Chapter 7

The person flinched at my touch. "No, no. It's okay, it's me, (Y/N)," I assured the figure. Then I remembered I still had my phone in my back pocket and quickly fished it out, switching on the flashlight and immediately saw a damaged Jack. His clothes were covered in blood, cuts deepened in his skin, blood racing down his arms and face, his nose had been bruised at the bridge, blood spilling out of it. "I know this is gonna sound like an asshole, but damn you look more awful than Mark!" He smiled and made a weak chuckle.

"How'd you guys get here?" I asked.

"Anti and Dark... they've become a bit too powerful for us to control," He weakly got out. My eyes had widened. If Dark and Anti are separate people now, why do they need me? I shook it aside to help Jack up, gaining his balance back. Next, I was just about to help Mark up when I heard a door slam. Uh oh, I thought. "WHO LEFT THIS DOOR OPEN? (Y/N)!" I heard someone holler, coming closer to the basement door. Next thing I knew, I came face- to- face with an angry Dark and Anti. "What the FUCK do you think you're doing down here?" Dark screamed in my face. I clenched my fists and stared him dead in the eyes. "I was trying to help Jack and Mark after you assholes destroyed them!" I snapped back. Dark snatched me by my elbow and almost dragged me out the room when I ripped his hand off of me. "GET OFF!" I screamed and staggered back but stood standing. That's when Dark and Anti drew out a knife from their pockets and started their way towards me. I didn't hesitate and just ran from them just as they were about to grab me. Shit, Mark, Jack, I thought and was about to turn around when someone caught me and dragged me back down the steps.

"Now she won't leave," I heard someone's voice and blacked out.

The Next Morning

"Ow... son of a Bitch!" I exclaimed and rubbed my head. Something jingled when I touched the bump on the back of my head. "What? Chains? Are you serious?"

"Aw, poor thing." I couldn't make out who it was. My vision was still blurry and the bruise or cut didn't help my blurriness. The only thing I saw was pink hair?

"Mark?" I asked the towering figure.

"No, Darling. I'm Wilford," The man said.

"Wilford?" My memory was fuzzy and I couldn't remember much.

"Oh, excuse me. Where are my manners? I am Wilford Warfstache, a news reporter, and the Boss of these two idiots," He said, pointing to Dark and Anti. My vision was finally coming back. "Let me go!" I yelled, yanking on the chains. The three laughed.

"Aw, you are cute," Wilford complimented and bent down to my level.

"Then I'm about a whole lot adorable!" And yanked so hard on the chains that I broke them off. Wilford fell back with eyes wide. He then got up, dusted himself off, even if he had no dust on him, and looked at the boys. "She's a strong one. We could use her in the long run," He chuckled and vanished, leaving me, Dark, Jack, Anti and Mark still in the basement. "Don't touch her!" Mark screamed at Anti who now stood up and walked over to him. "Anti! No! Stop!" I said. He cocked his head my way and dropped a breathless Mark on the ground.

"And what're you gonna do about it, Princess?"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE ME NICKNAMES!" I yelled at the tops of my lungs and ran full speed toward Anti.  

Hi guys! If you noticed any errors throughout this story, just know I fixed them and all the chapters should be there(: By the way, sorry for this somewhat short chapter;-; I left it that short because I couldn't think of anything else to put in it, lol. But, more chapters will be uploaded. I'm not sure when, but they will get up, I promise. I feel like this story is all over the place, but that's really just how I write XD. I can't do the whole "I'm gonna write a story and it's gonna be an amazing story line with great transitions" Thing. I can't do that shit, sorry. But anyway, thanks for checking out my story! :) ♥ 

OH! MORE CHAPTERS WILL HOPEFULLY BE UP BY THIS WEDNESDAY! SCHOOL IS GONNA BE HECTIC THIS WEEK SO I'M HOPING TO GET THOSE UP BY WEDNESDAY, SO STAY TUNED ♪