I need to tell you something...?

"Hey, umm Justin. I need to tell you something..." Niall said as he stopped smirking and looked like he was having an internal battle. Why does he seem so nervous? "Okay, what is it man?" He starts to fiddle with his fingers and looks up at me every few seconds as if asking if he should tell me whatever it is he needs to say. "Umm Niall you're scaring me.." He looked down at his hands and started to fiddle with his fingers. "Justin ...I-I ..."

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Umm hello?" Niall said. "Okay. I'll be there. Sorry it slipped my mind. At 3 o'clock? Alright. Thanks. Bye." Who is he talking to?? I could feel my jealousy level rising. "Sorry, it was Ed's manager." Oh well that makes sense now. I forgot he had to go to the studio at 3 o'clock to show off his singing skills. "Oh yeah, forgot about that." Should I ask him to finish what he was going to say? "So ...erm Niall, what were you going to say before Ed's manager called you?" He got nervous again and would look at me. "N-Nothing. Ju-Just forget it." Okay, that's weird he's stuttering."Okay Ni." "I should go home and get ready for school." And with that he walked out of my room. "Bye.." I said barely above a whisper. "Ahhhh!!! Why are you not wearing clothes???" I heard someone yell. "Why did you run into me?" Another voice yelled. I quickly made my way downstairs to see what had happened. As I reached the living room I saw Niall and Ed on the floor. "What's going on here?" They both looked up at me and started laughing. "Okay first off your face looks funny when you're considered. So what happened here is I ran into Ed while making my way to the front door. He's not wearing clothes and is wet." Niall explained. "Well I was just getting out of the shower when Niall ran into me. He looked a bit upset with himself. So we ended up laying here and talking, then you walked in looking funny." Okay that made me understand why they were laying there. "Okay, Niall go get dressed for school and I'll be over in like half an hour or something." He then hugged Ed bye and walked over to hug me. "Bye." "See ya later babe." Shit. Hopefully he didn't hear that last part. He looked at me and blushed then left. "Well can you two be more obvious about your damn feelings Justin?" Ed asked putting some clothes on. "What do you mean Ed?" "Damn it Justin the boy has strong feelings for you and I know you feel the same. Plus you just called him babe and he blushed." I looked at the floor and blushed. "You really think he likes me?" I asked him. "Yes. You're so blind. He makes it obvious that he's in to you." Ed said throwing his arms in the air. "Do you think if I tell him I like him he'll say he feels the same?" I asked him. "Well I don't know doofus why don't you tell him and see what he says." With that I ran upstairs, took a quick shower, and got ready for the day. Today will be the day I tell Niall how I feel.

*In Niall's Car*

We weren't talking, it was really quiet. Not like the awkward quiet, but the comfortable quiet. It gave me time to think about how I would tell Niall how I feel. I was so nervous and afraid he might not feel the same way. I then saw the school and I thought maybe I should ask Liam for advice on how to tell Niall. He's really smart and good at giving advice, plus him and Niall are really close. We hopped out of the car and as soon as I saw Liam I walked over to him.

-Niall's P.O.V.-

When we got to school I noticed that Justin walked over to Liam and he was smiling real big. I saw them talking and soon enough Liam was smiling from ear to ear. That's a bit weird. Whatever I think I should just ignore it and try to hide my jealousy. "Hey Niall!" Liam said sounding a little too happy. "Hi Li." I walked over to him and hugged him, he pulled away after awhile. Well he's acting a bit strange. "What's up lads!?!?!" I heard someone yell, but I didn't see the person. "Louis!!!" I heard Harry yell and then he ran towards the source of the voice, Louis. We were all chatting when the bell rang telling us it was time to go to class. I grab Louis and Justin, and we made our way to class. The whole way there Justin and Louis were having a "debate" on which juice was better between Apple and Orange. "Apple is a hundred times better." "No Orange is!" Soon they were yelling and starting to get physical. "Okay guys. Stop." I said as I put a hand on either of their chests. "Fine." They both said at the same time, causing them to laugh. "I think grape juice is pretty good." I said. "Yeah it is." They said simultaneously. "Glad you two finally agree on something. Hahahahaha. By the way you guys are weird." "We are not!" Once again they said it at the same time. "You guys really need to stop that. It's creeping me out." Finally we walked into class. "Good morning boys" The teacher said as we walked in. "Good morning." All three of us said at the same time, it made us all burst into laughter. As soon as we were done laughing we looked up to see everyone was staring at us like we were crazy. We made our way to our desk. 40 minutes into class Justin passed me a note.

'Niall, meet me after your little singing show at the abandoned fairgrounds at 6. Wear a sweater and dress nice.

-Swaggy Xx'

I wonder what he has planned tonight. He never brought anything up about what will happen tonight. He kept talking to Liam in a hushed voice when we were hanging out, they were even texting during class. Zayn got in on their conversation too. They soon started group messages. I hate not being a part of whatever it is. Soon school came to an end and I had to make my way to the studio to meet Ed's manager. I was extremely nervous, I have never really done any audition type of things. Gosh my palms were super sweaty. After 35 minutes of driving I arrived at the studio. I walked in and told the receptionist lady who I was and she told me where to go. I walked into the studio room. I introduced myself and soon enough I was singing So Sick. I finished and he gave me a thumbs up. He told me he'd get back to me or Ed soon. "Thank you, bye." I checked my phone and saw that Justin texted me to check if I remembered about our rendezvous at 6. I texted back saying I'd be ready soon and meet him there.

*Jiall Rendezvous*

When I arrived Justin was already there. He was just standing at the entrance waiting for me. He walked over to me and told me to just follow him. Soon we were sitting on the Ferris wheel. He hadn't said a words since we sat down here. "Niall. I need to tell you something." He looked at me straight in the eyes. "Okay." I waited soon he looked up at me and said "I really really like you. More than a friend. I may even love you. I wanted to know if you felt the same way." I was completely gobsmacked. "Justin I-I feel the same way" He then looked at me and smiled. "Would you Niall James Horan be my boyfriend?"

×××××---×××××

I'll leave you with that.

I decided I should write this because I'm leaving for camp on Sunday morning. so I won't update until next weekend.

-Amber(: Xx