Sleepover

~Niall's POV~

"Ni, are you alright mate?" Justin asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah buddy." I smiled to show him I wasn't lieing. "Wanna watch a film?"

"Sure, what movies you got?" Justin asked as he plopped himself on my bed.

"I have Titanic, Toy Story, TMNT, and The Notebook." Why don't I have any good action movies?

"Let's watch Titanic. I love that movie, it's great." Wow he actually wants to watch Titanic. Isn't it a romantic/sad movie?

"Okay, but if you start crying, I don't know what I'm gonna do?" What if he asks me to hold him? Oh my gosh that would be great. What am I saying? I gotta snap out of it.

"I won't cry."

~Justin's POV~

"I won't cry." I said hoping Nialler didn't notice I was lieing.

"Alright then." He didn't look convinced.

------During the movie-------

"They're so cute together. Why do people have to try and ruin their relationship?" I said starting to tear up.

"I know they are and people are just jealous of what they have Justin."

"Of course they are. They love each other with all their hearts and it's hard to find love like that these days Ni." I'm such a girl.

"Justin, don't cry. If you cry I'll start crying too and it'll just be an endless cycle of crying you know." Keep it together Justin. Man up, don't cry.

-----Moments later-----

"Come here Justin." I started crying when Jack was chained to the pole and couldn't get out of the room and Rose went to go look for him. They are just so perfect together.

"Ni, do you think I could spend the night?"

"Yeah sure thing." Yay sleepover. "Shouldn't you ask your mom?"

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I guess I'll just text her and ask.

"I'm gonna go get some more chips. Want anything?" Niall asked as he started for the door.

"Yes. Do you have ice cream?"

"We've got chocolate chip, napoleon, rainbow sherbet, cookie dough, triple vanilla, and coffee."

"I'll have cookie dough. Please." I love cookie dough.

"Right away, sir." Haha. he's so cute. Wait, what? No, Justin. Stop this. He just came out. Don't ruin anything. Not now. Not ever. You need him.

"Did you just call me cute?" Niall said standing in the door way.

"No. I was talking about Jack." Nice save.

"Oh okay. Yeah he is." and with that he left the room.

Beep.

That must be my mum texting me back.

Message from Mum: I guess you can stay if Niall's parents are okay with it.

Yay. I take that as a yes.

Message to Mum: Yes they're okay with it, don't worry.

Message from Mum: Alright then. Good night sweetie.

----------Going to bed----------

~Niall's POV~

I'm pretty sure that i heard Justin say i was cute. But he denied it. Oh well, maybe it slipped out. I wouldn't tell him I think he's attractive, but hey if he doesn't want me to know that he thinks so, it's alright. When he said he wasn't talking about me i got a feeling inside me as if I had been stabbed.