What The Actual Fuck!?

Niall

As we walked to class Josh stopped to say something to Justin, but I couldn't make out what it was he said. By looks of it Justin was confused and angered with the statement. I tried asking Justin about it and he kept shrugging it off and telling me to drop it. But I couldn't just drop it, I needed to know and Josh needed to be stopped. When Josh gets in someone's head, it never ends well. He needs to lay off because I really don't like that he's stirring up trouble with Justin because if Josh keeps it up Justin is sure to crack soon. Whatever I do, I need to keep the two away from each other, this whole ordeal is unhealthy.

Justin

Josh is really starting to piss me off, not only did he dare to hurt my Niall, but he's back and he's trying to get between us. Not fucking cool. He needs to learn that enough is enough, like lay off man. If he doesn't stop, I'm going to have to teach him a lesson. I can't have this guy going around messing with Niall's head. I look up and realize that I've been aimlessly walking, I look to my side and realize that Niall is missing. I turn ask the way around and realize that he's behind me, he's looking at me worried. He shouldn't be worried about me, I'm worried about him. "Hey Ni, look worried, if you are, I hope it isn't me you're worrying about". He shakes his head and looks down at his feet. "I'm worried about what Josh might do to you. You don't understand..." I reach out and grab hold of his hand. "Hey, I'll be alright. Don't worry." At that moment he looks up and meets my gaze. God, he is so beautiful. How did I get so lucky. "We should get going."

---After school---
I didn't pay much attention to any of my teachers' lectures. I couldn't stop thinking about what Josh said to me, it's unnerving. How dare he threaten us!? He told me that he would d expose my secret to everyone. I came here to start over, I don't need my bad life from before coming back to haunt me. Not now! Everything is going well, I don't want it to be ruined over something so stupid. "Hey" I heard someone say from behind me at they grabbed my waist. I turned around to meet a pair of blue eyes. "Hey babe" I lean down and kiss his nose. He scrunched his nose, squinted his eyes, and smiled at me that goofy smile that I love looking at. This dork is my boyfriend. I must lost myself in thought because next thing I knew Niall was jumping into my arms, obviously caught off guard we both ended up falling over. "Get a room you guys!" Louis shouted as he walked over to us. "Are we interrupting something Justin?" Liam looked down at me. "We weren't doing anything Payne" I pushed Niall up, so he could stand then helped myself get off the ground. "Thanks for making us fall by the way" I looked over at Ni, who was brushing himself off. "I'm not even sorry, I thought you were stronger. Guess I was wrong. Tch tch." He shook his head at me and scoffed. "What were you wrong about Horan?" "Oh just that I thought my boyfriend was strong" "Oh haha, I could've told you that, buddy." Zayn then proceeded to laugh at me along with all the other lads. "Dicks" I whisper a bit louder than intended. Earning me a chorus of 'hey's'. "Sorry not sorry" I say as I start to walk away. "Where you going?" Niall shouts. I just shrug my shoulders in response. Guess today wasn't so bad after all.
-----------------------------------
Sorry this took forever, lots of things happened. But I'm back to writing and I'll update as often as possible from now on, promise.
-Amber Xx