Boyfriend...?

~Niall's P.O.V.~ 

"Would you Niall James Horan be my boyfriend?" I looked up at Justin and just nodded like a madman with the biggest smile on my face. He then leaned towards me and soon I felt his lips against mine. The kiss wasn't lustful, it was gentle and had lots of emotion put into it. It was perfect. "I'm so glad I can finally call you mine" Justin said smiling and reaching out to hold my hand. This moment in time was just what I had only dreamed about happening, now it's a reality. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. "Since we're together now, who's mum are we telling first?" I asked Justin. He looked down at me and shrugged "That's up to you babe." "Okay. I say my mum then yours if that's okay with you?" He looked at me and smiled "It's fine by me. Are we telling them today or should we wait?" I started thinking maybe it's too soon we should tell them in a few days. "I was thinking we wait a few days" He looked at me and nodded. "So what now?" I asked. "I say we go to Nando's then we go home." I smiled, he knows me so well. "Okay, let's go. Oh and Justin are we telling the lads about us?" "Yes, unless you don't want to then it's completely fine with me, I'll understand if you don't want them to know." He said running his hand through his hair. I decided I should cut him off. "We're telling them tomorrow morning at school." Justin looked away blushing and nodded. "You're so cute when you blush." I said causing him to blush even more. "Well let's go cause I'm starving." Justin just shook his head laughing. "You're always hungry."

---2 hours later--- 

~Justin ~ 

I walked to my door and looked back once more to see my boyfriend drive off. I'm so glad we're together. He's mine. All mine. Woah that sounded creepy. I meant it in a good, loving way. I guess tomorrow we tell the boys that we're together now.

---next morning--- 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I heard my alarm go off and I shut it off almost immediately. I hate that thing. Who invented the alarm clock? Whoever they are I hate them, but they're a genius.

"Justin! Get up!" my mom yelled from downstairs. 

"I'm up!" I rolled over but instead of ending up on my stomach I rolled off my bed. I hit the ground with a loud thud. 

"Justin, are you okay!?" 

"Yeah, just peachy mom! Don't worry!" I heard her laughing at me. 

"Alright honey." I heard my mom say as she tried not to laugh.

After laying on the ground for 5-10 minutes I finally decided to get up and start getting ready for school. I decided I'd shower then go downstairs and eat breakfast.

I finished showering so I decided I'd text my boyfriend. I love saying that. I texted him a nice good morning text.

To Niall:

Good morning babe. Sleep well? Xx

A few minutes later as I was fixing my hair I heard my phone go off. Must be a text from Nialler.

From Niall: Good morning. I did sleep well, thank you. When should I pick you up babe? Xxx

I read his message and couldn't help from smiling like a fool staring at my phone.

To Niall: In about 5 minutes babe. Xxxx

I blush as I send him the message. I've never felt this way before, Niall gives me butterflies and I get all jittery around him. Its such a good feeling though, I love it.

From Niall: Okay, see you then love. Xxxxxx

"Justin I made muffins. Ask Niall if he'd like one. If he says no tell him that I insist he have one anyway."

"Okay mom. I'll tell him." I responded as I tapped away on my phone.

To Niall: My mum made muffins last night, do you want one? She insists on you trying one. XXXXXX

From Niall: Sure babe. I would love a muffin. Tell your mum I said thank you. XXXXXXXX

From Niall: Oh by the way, I'm outside your door. ;) Xxxxxxx

Soon I hear a knock on my door. "Coming!!" I sing. I open the door and I'm instantly tackled into a hug by my boyfriend. "It's nice to see you too Ni."

"Sorry, I'm feeling very affectionate." He says as he shrugs his shoulders in response. I grab the muffin I was supposed to give him and hand it to him. "Yay! A muffin!" He takes it from me and bites into it "thrish igs so grood" I look at him confused. What did he just say? As if reading my mind Niall swallows what's in his mouth and says "I said this is so good. Your mum knows how to bake well." He says before taking another bite.

"I think we should head to school now babe." I say as I start pushing him to his car. I get in and then we're off to school. I almost forgot that today we tell the boys about us being together.

-------At school-------

We met up with the boys at our usual spot. We are greeted with simple nods and waves. Niall clears his throat to get their attention and looks over at me once they turn to look at us. I give a nod and step closer to him and put an arm around his waist. "Niall and I are dating." After I speak the sentence we are both tackled into a group hug and congratulated. Niall and I smile and thank them. The bell rings and we're off to class happily holding hands, until he walks over to us and says "Congratulations on getting together. I hope you guys have a happy relationship." He winks at me and walks away. What in the fuck was that?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sorry for taking ages to update I got writer's block and I've been busy. Hope you liked this chappie. Any requests for the story message me or comment. Thanks for reading. Byee.