Home Part 1

This part is so short I am so sorry!

I swiftly catch a paper ball that is being hurled at me from my co-worker across the bullpen.
"DiNozzo!" I yell back at him and pick up a paper clip threateningly.
"Yes Zi?" He looks at me innocently. I make a small growl under my throat and he sits back in his chair, slightly alarmed as to what noise I had just made.
"Leave her alone DiNozzo." Gibbs murmurs from his desk and I glance his way, letting a small smile to his way.
"Agent David?" I look up to hear the director call my name from the stairs.
"Yes Jen?" I reply to the fiery orange coloured haired woman.
"Your father is on MTAC for you." She looks me straight in the eye. I can feel 3 pairs of eyes on me as I slowly get up from my seat and make my way upstairs. My long brown hair bounces around my shoulders and chest as I jump up the stairs and follow Jenny into the darkly lit room which is brightened up by the massive computer screen where I see the face of my father. I click in my ear piece, adjust my skinny jeans and tighten my combat boot laces before turning to face the screen.
"Director." I say briefly as I hear the door behind me open and shut again, 3 pairs of footsteps quietly standing behind me.
"Zi-" he starts.
"Don't call me that!" I cut him off sharply, pulling the sleeves of my black top around my fingers.
"Alright them... Agent David," he corrects himself.
"What do you want? I have a life so make it quick." I raise an eyebrow at him and he clearly bites his tongue hard to suppress an outburst.
"Your contract with NCIS is running out..." He smiles creepily at me. I sarcastically sigh and lean all my weight onto my right foot.
"Can we please just get to the f*****g point here? I'm getting bored." He chuckles and stops to look me straight in the eyes.
"I'm terminating your contract with NCIS, you're coming home."