No Part 3

Happy Valentines day :) sorry for not updating xx

2years later :) :)

Narrators POV

Ever since she left, the whole team has changed. A blonde newbie called Ellie Bishop replaced Ziva and sits at her desk as a type of constant reminder that she won't be coming back. McGee has stopped writing murder mystery novels, but instead writes tragedy stories, full of sadness and revenge. Ducky has stopped talking about his historic background, and instead only talks to the dead bodies in autopsy. Abby doesn't play music anymore and if she does, then it's a quiet classical genre. Gibbs drinks more coffees than ever before and shouts at anyone who gets anything wrong. What about DiNozzo you ask? He sits at his desk, often staring off into space with dark bags under his eyes from weeks of no sleep.

It all changes one cold morning, when a ping errupts from McGee's computer that wakes everyone out of their morning slumber. Abby is sitting on the floor, leaning against the desk of Gibbs computer. Ducky is sitting on the chair as the whole team are writing their report and need Ducky to explain the C.O.D. McGee's eyes suddenly widen and everyone looks at him in curiosity.

"Um boss..." McGee quickly transfers the email onto the big screen and everyone immediately stands and crowds around the screen. It reads :-

To; Timothy McGee

From ; ziva_abbyleedancecompany.co.uk

12th November 04:54 Aliyah Taylor David

The team look at each other in surprisement, DiNozzo had to tell them what had happened.

"Tony, you have a daughter." Gibbs says. He nods guiltily.

"How do we find her?" Abby looks at McGee.

"We can track her email hang on..." The team watch as McGee tracks the email to the official Abby Lee Dance Company website.

"Click on dance instructors," Ducky suggests. And there she was. Long brown hair, curled gently so that waves of hair fell down like a waterfall. Her brown eyes were more defined with a soft golden shine and her eyelashes were coated with black mascara lengthening them. Her complexion was flawless and her face was contoured. Her eyelids were covered in a rosy glimmer and were lined with black eyeliner. She looked at you with eyes that seemed to see staring through you. Her lips were a bright ruby red lipstick and a glittery white highlight was pressed on her higher cheekbones. She didn't smile but had that curious little smirk that she always had. Below her picture was a short biography which McGee read outloud.

"Ziva David,

Ziva is a ex-student of the ALDC and has been with the company for 26 years. She started dancing when she was 1 and continues to dance and teach now at the age of 27 (2016 She has studied contemporary, ballet, jazz, tap, modern, commercial, street and musical theatre at ALDC and then went on to further study ballet at the New York City School Of Ballet and went to the UK to study contemporary, jazz , modern etc at Urdang School Of Dance. Ziva was a member of the mini and junior elite team and continues to occasionally compete with the senior elite team. She now works as one of the main choreographers at ALDC:Pittsburgh and ALDC:LA. Due to recent developments I. The business, she will be heading up the ALDC:Washington, a new studio that has recently opened. She also has a 2 year old daughter that follows in her footsteps and takes classes at the ALDC.

To book a session with Ziva please call :- (phone number)"

McGee finished reading and the room is yet again full of silence.

"So, who wants to go to dance?"