No Part 1

Ziva's POV

No no no no! My heart thuds out of my chest as I look down at the pregnancy test in my hand. My positive pregnancy test. I slowly slide down the wall of my bathroom and stare at the plain white tiled walls. I have to tell him. I get changed out of my work clothes into black leggings and a grey long sleeved top with a hoodie and slip on my combat boots, leaving my hair wavy from the ponytail I had in today. I unconsciously walk to my car and drive slowly to his apartment before sitting in there car, preparing myself for what I'm going to tell him. I can see that the light is on in his living room and bedroom so I quietly get out of my car and walk up the stairs to his door. Should i leave it? Would he want to be a part of his/hers life? Regardless of this, I stretch out my shaking hand and knock twice on the wooden door. 5 seconds goes by, I stare at the design in the door. 10 seconds goes by, I notice the 2 different shades of oak wood on the door frame. 15 seconds, the door handle is a dark gold colour. It twists suddenly and the door is open. A blonde girl wearing something that resembles his shirt opens the door slightly and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Hi?" She says with big blue eyes looking me up and down.

"Hi, is Tony there?" I ask calmly, my hands starting to sweat a little bit.

"Oh yeah," she turns around, "Honey there's someone at the door for you!" Honey? My heart slowly sank. I was obviously just a one time thing.

"Coming baby," the familiar voice of my co-worker shouted from what must have been his bedroom. Or what I can remember from it anyway. My heart slowly sank into the lowest of lows. It's too late to turn back now.

"Oh hey Zi," he says as he notices me standing in the doorway.

"Can I talk to you?" I bite my lip and indicate towards the hallway.

"Sure," he walks out in the hallway and closes the door. "So... What's up Zi?" He grins first but it quickly fades after I look down and pull the sleeves over my fingers. "Zi?" I have to tell him. Do it now. Just say it.

"I'm pregnant." I quickly say and let my wavy hair fall over my face.

"What?" He says quietly. "You're what?" His voice gets more stern and more aggravated. My breathing gets faster.

"You heard me." I look up at him.

"I'm sorry, but what do you want me to do about this?" He says in a tired voice.

"Well I don't know!" I almost yell at him.

"If it bothers you that much, get an abortion then!" He says like it's the most simple thing. My fears turn to anger as I quickly get annoyed. Damn mood swings.

"So you want nothing to do with it or me?" I grit my teeth.

"I want nothing, I really don't care about you or it. But I do care about the fact that there is someone willing to do more things than you will ever do." He looks me up and down before turning to face the door.

"So you want nothing to do with me or the baby?" I say for the last time. He turns around and says coldly.

"No."