Diagon Alley

No P.O.V

Luna was in diagon alley by 12:00pm and it was very busy. Someone Walked straight into her. " sorry" the familiar voice said."that's alright Draco" and with that they went separate ways. "There must be a lot of first years" laughed Luna noticing that a lot of them were lost. One particular boy came up to Luna. "E-excuse me miss,do you happen to know where ollivanders is?" Luna chuckled a little at the sight of a very confused boy. "Yes, I hope you don't mind me asking but are you a first year?" She asked. "Yes m'am, I'm also a muggle born so I'm new to all this"
"That's ok I'll help you find it"
"Thanks miss"
"My name is Luna lovegood please call me Luna"
"Ok then,my name is Luke wood"
"It's nice to meet you luke"
"Do you go to hogwarts too?" Luke asked
"Yes"
"Can you tell me about it please"
"Well Luke,there are four houses Gryffindor,hufflepuff, ravenclaw and--"
"Slytherin, my house" she turned around to see the person who cut her off to see Draco Malfoy.
"Who are you" Luke asked confused
"I'm Draco Malfoy" he said holding his hand out. Luke took it.
"What house are you in Luna?" Luck asked as they stood outside ollivanders.
"I'm in ravenclaw"
"I want to be in ravenclaw too!" And after he had said that he hugged Luna and ran into the shop.

Luna and Draco stood in silence for 5 minutes until Draco came out with "it's good seeing you again Lovegood but I better go" and he ran off. Luna was confused for a few seconds 'it's good to see me?why is he being nice?'

Luna went to get her uniform fitted, noticing some scared first years, and returned home just before 8:00.