Their common room

A/N
Luna and Neville are together for a while until a chapter where they break up.there will be proper druna action.at some point...

No P.O.V
Draco and Luna got off the train and went straight to headmistress McGonagall. "You two shall miss the sorting for today and go straight to your common room to get settled." Then she shooed them off and they walked up to the 7th floor where their common room was.

"Hello Luna, hello Draco." Said a very familiar voice. "Hello Dumbledore." Luna replied in her usual cheery way. Draco just stared at the ground,remembering that he was there when Dumbledore was killed and he didn't do anything about it."what is the password?" Dumbledore shouted.
"Apples" Luna replied,a little bit quieter than Dumbledore. The door behind the portrait swung open and it revealed a whole new world.
Inside was a massive living room. It was green,silver and blue. In the middle was a statue of a bird perched on a stand and a snake in its attack position on each side of a door that lead to a corridor with two other doors on each side.

Draco's P.O.V
We walked into the door in the left of the corridor. The room was massive.right in the middle was a king sized light blue bed with silver cushions,curtains and blanket. The floor was wooden and had one big blue wooly rug. All the walls were the same color as the bed apart from one which was silver.there was a wooden wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom.on the right wall was a huge window with the moonlight shining through.
"This must be your room." I said to Luna, she didn't answer, she was staring with awe I to her room. "Uh. Huh." She managed to finally spit out.

My room was the Same but with green and silver. It was much colder in my room than Luna's.

After we had unpacked, we went into the living room, put the fire on and chatted until about midnight.
"Goodnight Draco." Luna yawned.
"goodnight lovegood." I replied
I could tell that she was starting to get upset about me not calling her by her first name...maybe I will...but we aren't friends...I want to be her friend.but. She could never forgive me for what I did to her...ever...

A/N
I changed the title of this story and the picture. It used to be Luna, it was meant to be but I changed it to the fragile, the broken.