Recovery

No P.O.V.

It had been a week since Luna and Neville broke up. Draco was quite glad that Luna is now available but she hasn't been herself ever lately.
Every morning when she came out of her room her eyes were red, puffy and wet. It looked as if she had gotten no sleep and had been crying all night.

Draco had tried to ask her if there was anything that he could do to help her but she always shook her head and said that she was fine. But Draco knew that she wasn't.She hadn't been eating!

"Hey Luna, you want to go get some breakfast?"Draco would have to force her down there if she said no.
"No not really," replied Luna.
"Ok I'm sorry I have to do this to you."
"Do what Dra-" she couldn't finish her sentence as Draco had grabbed her arm and was now dragging her down to the great hall.
"Draco let go!" Luna pleaded as she tried to pull off Draco's hand that was attached to her arm.
"No Luna, I'm sorry but you need to eat something." Draco replied nor taking his eyes off of the great hall doors in front of them. Luna just stared at him, she didn't realize he cared so much about her.

When they opened the door and walked in, everyone immediately stared at them. They didn't know why until both looked down and saw that Draco's hand had slipped down from Luna's hand into her hand and they were now holding hands. As soon as they realised this they pulled their hand apart and glared down at the floor until everyone in the room went back to normal and started talking again.

Draco then quickly dragged Luna to the ravenclaw table and ,even though it's unusual for a slytherin to sit at another table, he sat next to her and made her a plate of breakfast. He earned a few glares from the ravenclaws, slytherins ,the golden trio and a deathly glare from Neville. Ginny was different, she liked the idea of Draco as Luna, no one knows why she just does. Ginny and Luna are best friends so she just wants Luna to be with someone that she's happy with.

Luna only ate half of her breakfast but at least she was eating something.
" I can't eat anymore." She said to Draco.
"Well, it's a start." He replied. He was just thankful that she wasn't throwing it back up again as some people do.

When Draco and Luna finally got back to their common room, they were just sitting on the couch infront of the fireplace and doing their homework for there lessons on Monday.
There was a knock on the door and Luna opened it to the golden trio.
"Luna, we need to talk to you." Harry said in a calm yet almost annoyed tone.
Hermione looked over Luna's shoulder looking straight at deco and returned her gaze to Luna.
"Alone." Is all that she said until both Harry and Ron grabbed Luna's arm and dragged her, with Hermione leading , all the way to an abandoned classroom.
This was the second time that Luna had been dragged somewhere today and she was not happy about it!

A/N
Sorry that I haven't posted in so long and that I lest it on kind of a cliffhanger. Things have been happening at school so I'm not able to update much. X