Hogwarts express

Draco's P.O.V

I ran through the wall at kings cross station to platform 9 & 3/4. After 5 minutes of traveling I went up to the headmistress' compartment where I found a small girl with dirty blonde hair reading the quibbler. Which was upside down. There was only one person who I knew that read the quibbler. "Hello Draco,I didn't see you come in"she said in a innocent voice. "Hello Lun--Lovegood, I presume you are head girl?" It was hard not to call her by her first name when she calls me Draco. I didn't want want to sound desperate. Desperate for what you and Luna aren't friends! But there was always something that I felt sort of attracted to her by.
"Are you OK Draco" she said which snapped me out of my thought.
"Errr yeah" I replied.
"Well, yes I am head girl and you are head boy aren't you?"
"Errr yeah" I wasn't really listening. At that moment headmistress McGonagall walked in. "Right head students, I see that you have met and I will get straight to business with you." Me and Luna looked at each other as if we were saying 'what business?''. "As head students," she continued "you will be very busy helping out with staff so we have given you two a common room to share. The common room will be the room of requirements and the password to get in is 'Apple'. If you wish to change the password at any point just ask the portrait on the door who is Albus Dumbledore ."
"I'm sorry miss,perhaps I heard you wrong, I thought you said we are going to share a common room?"
"No Mr Malfoy,you heard me correct." I looked over at Luna.Her facial expression was sad and made me feel quite guilty. But one thought went through my head 'you can't be with Luna you WILL fall for her' . "It's not a bad thing I just..err... Need to tell Blaise that I won't be with him every night." I looked over at Luna to see that her face has lightened up a bit. I let out a small sigh of relief and sat back. "Prefects will walk around the corridors in the evening and if a prefect can't make it then one of you two will fill in for them."
"Who are the prefects?" Luna asked in a small innocent voice.
"Well, Miss Lovegood, they are Neville Longbottom,Clara Smith,Harry Potter,Ginny Weasly,Ronald Weasly and Hermione Granger."
"OK" she almost whispered.
"Right you two off to your head compartment for some privacy to discuss business." And with that we were shooed out.

Our compartment was amazing! It had two leather sofas and a little fridge full of food and butterbeer. I held the door open for Luna and she gave me a thankful look and said "thank you Draco." She skipped straight over to that fridge and held out a butterbeer to me. "Would you like one Draco?"
"No thank you." She nodded her head and drank her one. How was I ever mean to her? She's so nice and innocent and...pretty. Snap out of it Draco this is loony lovegood you are talking about.
For the rest of the journey that sat in silence.