(2)

Bree

I walked in the hall with my suitcases, it was filled with boxes and more boxes everything was scattered on the floor making me trip on something with every step I take I groaned when lily's squeaky voice ran through the house

"Bree get your fat ass to work there's a lot "

I snorted "like hell I would, its not my fucking mess" and walked towards the stairs somehow managing not to trip

Well this house was bigger than previous which means a) rooms are further apart b) Lidya's annoying pop boy band music won't annoy me c) I wouldn't have to hear Lily when she's lecturing Blake to be save while he's fucking the shit out of his booty call and d) I wouldn't have to hear the moaning of his booty calls I officially like this house now that was until I went on my room and I saw a window wide opened and a guy making out with a girl on the other window which is just in front of mine and it not more than 2 meters apart I can't easily jump into that house , well kill me now. I stepped forward to close the window when his eyes met mine and he winked at me to which my response came naturally as it's always been yeah I showed him a middle finger and close the window.

Well now back to my room well it was fucking pink colored thank god furniture was black though "I can't sleep in a fucking pink room though" I thought to myself and opened my sewing machine box well you now there isn't any sewing machine there it contains big boxes of black and dark purple paints and some brushes which won't be helpful if I need to finish this fast so I went to the backyard of the house where I found rollers and shit to help me paint I covered the furniture and stripped down from my good clothes yeah I can't bare seeing my clothes ruin so I wore a worn out shirt and started my work it was 2 in the afternoon so I figure I will be able to finish till sun down, just like that day went by and now my room was black with one dark purple wall which now needed to be dried so I guess my posters need to rest for a bit.

I changed my clothes and grabbed my jeep keys yes MY fucking jeep I saved a lot for that thing and I headed for Starbucks I don't bother tell people I live with because I never have.

Just when I was about to leave the cafe with my mocha latte in my hand a guy out of no where bumped into me

"What the fuck, can't you see" I glared at him then I saw him same i'm-gonna-makeout -with-a-booty call- with-my windows-open guy and then he smirked I gave him a weirdo expression

"Well may be I was was blinded by your brightness love by the way I'm Aden your next door neighbor" he said with this amazing British accent so he is English I guess

OK that line make me wanna barf seriously and who was he calling love that L word only looks cool in movies and books. I just stared at him with a disbelieving look "I don't care" and walked pass through him but turned "and-" he looked at me in a mix of shock,disbelieve and amusement with his eyebrow raised

"Not everyone in this fucking world is your Love" I said first with a fake smile then with last glare I left the cafe.

Well you would have noticed by now I am a very rude, blunt, and angry girl truth is I just don't like people there are very few people in this damned world whose existence didn't make me angry three of them being my band members yes I am a lead singer of a rock and roll band and we do gigs in bars or we do gorilla concerts by crashing random parties my band will also come here in a month so till then I'd have to focus on writing oh and BTW my bands name is "pretty Monsters" well well what an exhausting day it can't get any worse I thought to myself and opened my window for some air cause the smell of paint made it pretty suffocating well what I see in front of me the boy what-was-his-name? Yeah Aden stood their smirking at me well I guess the first person to see my ninja skills in town is in front of me. I just rolled my eyes and fall into my bed so I could rest a little despite of my insomnia I could really enjoy just lying on the bed and just like that I lost myself into darkness......

A/N okay I just wrote it and I am kinda very nervous for the response hope I've done fine on this one xoxo (And BTW I don't have anything against pop boy band I freaking love them like I am in fact a directioner) well pictures of Bree on side first one is when Bree walk in house second is of her when she is getting out of Starbucks