(13)

Bree

It's Monday and I've been ignoring asshole the whole weekend because I know what's coming the thing I've forbidden myself from, the thing I feared the most and the thing I've ignored for these past months I thought I could be strong enough to resist and I know he got under my skin and this is the time to pull him out he can't dig any deeper and today I am gonna end this and I need extra facade for this with this thought I started putting on my makeup.

It's lunch time I texted him to meet me at the art room and I am here for 5 minutes and then he entered

"Well I thought you would never call me what was with all the ignoring and stuff"he asked

"About that its the reason you are here now-"I said as he cut me off pushing me to the wall

"I don't care I feel like I a about to explode"he said grinding onto me

"Oh you are all pumped up well my bad you're not getting any"I shrugged and pushed him off me

"What! Why?" He whined like a kid

"Well our little rendezvous ends here its been pleasure but I am over you so you should find another sex toy"I said patting his cheek like a kid and then walking away he caught my wrist and pushed me against the wall with force a shot of pain ran through my back his face centimeters apart from mine I looked up in his eyes they were cold filled with lust anger and need

"You can't get away with it that easily this crazy thing we started I was a part of it too and I swear this I s not the end"then he kissed me roughly with anger but took all my strength and pushed him off I can't show my weakness

"This is the end deal with it and you just need a new sex toy you'll be fine"I yelled at him knocking some sense into him as he ran his hand through his hair he looked up with guilty eyes, venerable and pleading for his sin but I understand him in that moment when you lose yourself its the worst moment in anyone's life.

"I'll be fine....I'll be fine I am sorry I shouldn't have ....I am sorry"he mumbled looking at the ground and shaking his head

"Calm yourself and this is the end of those stupid games too"I said walking past him

"Whatever"he shrugged looking at me his voice like ice and his eyes like devils heart empty and dark no emotion and I knew there is a stone wall there too replicating mine pushing away everything that tries to go trough it and with that we both went our ways.

At one in the night I entered my room half drunk my window was wide opened and in front of it another window showing the view of a half naked Aden stuck to an almost naked blonde girl with pale skin like mine I sighed this is how its ought to be and I closed my window taking out LSD paper squares I bought today and placing one inside my mouth absorbing the drug as I felt dizzy and then numb and world was frozen as everything went blurry after the second square.

The next morning I woke up not remembering anything I just know that where ever I am its not my room and beside me is a guy I don't know naked under the sheets as I am too. I grabbed my my cloths from the floor and put them on making my way to home I've already missed half of 2 periods I will reach school till lunch because what else is there for me to do I called in school for half day as I was on my way to home.

I entered school cafeteria everything was normal everyone laughing and chatting Aden making out with another girl Chace making out with Cara while other guys make disgusted faces at them and girls too busy gossiping to notice I just took some juice drank it and tossed the empty glass in dustbin as I am here now sitting on a cold ground in the alley on the back of gym with a half smoked cigarette tucked between my fingers this is how its been for past four years and this is how its supposed to be no one should be taken down in my world its toxic for anyone who come near me.

A/n plz don't forget to vote and comment xoxo