(14)

Bree

Another day another morning and another unknown room with yet another man its been like this for tow weeks now getting drunk to the point that I can't remember the night before as of drugs I've not taken them that much just marijuana once or twice a week its torturous but I can't help it cause the only thing I can feel is this weird headache and nausea and numbness is better than being pissed at everything, every time and everyone.

I took my cloths and left the room today I need to have an STD checkup because I know its dangerous to sleep around and I've always been aware of it.

Its been 20 minutes I've been waiting for my turn and to be honest it sucks just when I thought it couldn't get worse he came in the corridor and sat beside me we just ignored each other like past weeks like we are complete strangers and then the nurse called my name I took all the tests and walk out of the lab and I saw him with a blonde I don't recognize She looks like his sister or related to him someway I just walked away why do I care.

I am in a bar drinking tequila and he is here too with a half naked girl a on his lap making out with him and I just can't ignore it anymore so I left the bar and now I am in my room with a bottle of vodka naked cause I feel heavy and suffocated drinking to myself and I closed my eyes all the things came back every moment with Aden I could feel the heat of his touch on my waist and warmth of his lips on my neck our naked bodies colliding with each other and then all my memories before him flashed through my mind making me remember that I can't do this again and then his face came the man who has done a damage to me that is beyond repair and my tears fell uncontrollably and after four year in my life I cried and I cried for hours nobody could see me and that's all I want not to be seen in this state.

I struggled to open my eyes as moonlight hit me unable to move as I feel every bone in my body aching as if I am ran over by a car wrapped in a blanket and underneath I am naked I took in the surrounding its my own room I stumbled on my feet as they hit the floor wrapping my body in sheets I looked at my reflection in mirror and the girl I see is the same girl that was standing like this that thirteen year old girls wrapped in sheets with dried mascara ran down her face and her hair tangled those blonde locks reaching her back and looking at that a tear escaped my eyes how did I became what I was running from for four year I look at myself in the mirror and I know that I don't want to be her again because she was weak, helpless and pathetic than I looked at the tattoo on my shoulder and tracing the scar underneath from my fingers as memories came flooding back and the sound of a six year old screaming filled my ear and his evil laugh the screaming get louder as I raised my hands to cover my ears as unbearable it was I couldn't contain myself as I screamed and tears fell like waterfall

"STOP IT!! PLZ STOP IT GET AWAY FROM ME !!! I HATE YOU.... I HATE YOU" I screamed and then complete blackness.

In the morning as I woke up I took a very hot shower but I can't feel its heat I still feel cold as an ice as I get dressed and then checked my phone its Monday of course I was passed out for an entire day I took my bag and and got ready to face the world with my facade back on but am I really ready??

Aden

I saw her in hospital today she was looking gorgeous as always her eyes sleepy never failing to turn e on but the walls I build are stronger than that as I manage to ignore her presence and what am I doing here well I am here with my cousin as she is pregnant by a one night stand and I am the only one who can help her here.

The night I went to club as fate always seem to throw us together I was drinking to myself when a girl sat on my lap and started making out with me I responded completely aware that Bree was watching and that's how I wanted to get over it I shouldn't care but I do and when I removed the girl from my lap Bree was gone which made me think maybe she cares a little more than she shows and she show nothing.

Sitting in my room alone I heard crying she is crying what could make her cry is it me no I am not that important what could it be I just wanted to go over and stop her as I can't bear it I restrained myself but gave up at last and went over her window in the middle of the night there wasn't any noise now I jumped in her room and saw a sight I could never forget it was her naked curled up in a ball on the cold ground shivering as I tried to wake her up her body as cold as ice it was hypothermic reaction I panicked but then I quickly stripped off my clothes and carried her up in bed as I held her trying to heat her up as soon as possible and I realized I don't want to let go but I have to I laid there beside her holding her in my arms till early morning she is stable now so I have to let go and not let her know that I was ever here I put my clothes on and tugged her in blankets as I took a last look at her and left her room and the whole Sunday I spent in my gym trying not to think back but failing.

My phone rang in the middle of night its mum I hesitated to pickup because I don't want to talk I know it will all end with me trashing my apartment but I still picked up

"Hello sweetie"she said in a sickening sweet tone

"Just say what you want to"I shot

"Well is that a way to talk to your mother america has made you even more rude I see" she said with stern voice

"A great mother you are you don't even know how I've been normal mothers care you don't so just get it over with" I replied

"Well I wanted to tell you all the matters have been sorted here and that Nancy is still ready and we are sending her over there"she said which leave me shocked

"You're what!! You can you've already ruined my life I won't let you take away this life I built here too"I said sternly

"Its for your own future and after all the trouble you created you should be greatful she is still willing to-"I cut her off

"Shut up just don't we both know its about you and only your future you care about i am just you're little puppet and I won't do anything you say now I am sick of this bullshit and she won't come here and that's final"I shot

"Well then I'll have to let you chat with your father then" she hung up leaving me thinking about the worst man I've ever known all of the memories since I was a little boy flashed in my mind as anger flared up in my body an I started trowing things everywhere trying to stop this the torture I feel ad I heard her screaming on the other end of the window and I sat on the floor besides mine as I let my tears fell on my face hearing her scream and realizing how broken we both are and if I can't keep my own demon in control how would I fight with hers and the next morning I was as cold as before with my usual facade which I don't want to drop in front of her and I know I am not ready at all to face her again.

A/N comment,vote and follow me to get notified on upcoming projects xoxo ;)