Chapter 1

Okay let's get this straight right now,
Name: Nya Stanton
Age: 17
Birthday: March 6, 1998
Grade: 12
Hobbies: singing, acting and cheerleading.
Gender: straight
Relationship status: single pringle ready to mingle
Hair color: brown with blonde tips (ombré)
Eye colour: blue
Height: 5'7"
Favourite color: turquoise

Okay so my name is Nya and I moved from L.A California to Lima Ohio. I wish I didn't have to move because I had to leave all my friends and break up with my boyfriend. It sucks because my parents recently got divorced and I had to go live with my mom and move to Lima. I will get to see my dad the odd time because he is a music producer and he is always busy. But my mom is still a nurse at the Lima Ohio Hostpital. She works late nights sometimes but I don't care I'm use to it. I guess I'll be known as the new kid in school now. The one who gets picked on, being a loner, and eating lunch in the bathroom stalls all by myself. I honestly hope it's doesn't turn out like that though. The first day of school is tomorrow and I'm honesty not even nervous. I've never really been nervous before and the first day of senior year isn't going to stop that now.

*first day of school*

I walk in the door and I see everyone, especially the boys, stare at me, I think I heard a couple of football players whistle at me. Anyways back to the first day of school. I look down at my timetable in my binder to see what number my locker is and to see what classes I have. "Hey! You lost?" "Does it look that obvious that I can't find my locker?" "Kinda. But a hot a girl like you never seems lost." I smile and chuckle to myself. "So what's your name new girl?" "My name is Nya" "Nya what?" "Nya Stanton" "wait is your dad Ronnie Stanton?" "Yeah, yeah he is" "oh my god no way, he is my favorite music producer... So why are you here in Ohio and not and not in L.A?" " my parents got divorced recently and my mom said that the both of us had to come here to Ohio." "Oh nice, glad you came here, Lima my seem like a dump bit once you get use to it you will like it. So if your dad is a music producer you must've met some famous people" "yeah, I guess I have." "That's great, you must have a killer singing voice" "yeah I kinda do. In L.A I won a couple singing competitions" "wow. Congrats. Now let's find that locker of yours." "Okay thanks. Hey I never caught your name?" We start walking in the direction of my locker and he finally told me his name. "Oh sorry, sometimes when I get talking I can't help it. My name is Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team and glee stud. Wait... Is your dad Ronni Stanton?" "Yes he is, why have you heard of him?" I said sarcastically. "Well yeah of course, who hasn't!!! So are you going to join glee them?" "Yeah I am. Where do I sign up for that." "Oh it's on the other end off the school. You will see a bulletin board with a bunch of sign up sheets for different clubs and stuff. Are you joining any other clubs?" "I am going to sign up for Cheerios. I've been cheerleading since I was 5." We reached my locker and Finn's was right beside mine. "Hey your locker is right beside mine. Anyways, that's not a good combo. Cheerleading is the most popular sport in the school. And glee club is the worst. It's a bad combo" "oh like football and glee is a better combo!" "Okay you got me there. What glass do you have?" "I have, Math, Spanish, English, Gym, History, Geography, and then I guess glee club is last if I get in." "Hey if you get into glee we have the same timetable." "Oh my god that's great." So me and Finn were putting our books and coats in our lockers and kept talking, until another guy came up in a football jacket. "Hey babe, you knew here cause I don't remember sleeping with you?" "Nya, this is my best friend and the boy who gets around with every girl in school, Noah Puckerman." Woah, Noah is actually so hot. "Please, call me Puck" "Puck honestly don't mess with Nya" "fine. See yeah in glee okay?" "Your not going to history or geography?" "No I'm skipping" "Nya is in those classes" "okay I'll see you history and in geography." So Noah walks away and the bell rings so me and Finn walk to math and Finn's girlfriend Rachel walks up and they kiss. And he introduces me to Rachel. "Rachel this is Nya Stanton, she just moved here from L.A." "Hey, I'm Rachel Berry, I'm the best singer in glee. If you don't mind my asking but, are you related to Ronni Stanton?" "Yes I am. I'm his daughter. And if your wondering why I live in Lima now it's because my parents got divorced." "Okay, I hope you join glee." So we walk into math and everyone stares at me.