Chapter 19

"So how do you like dating Puck?" "I love dating him!!!" "So you two have did it!?!" "Yeah, we have!" "Oh how many times?" "3 or 4 maybe!" "Oooooh" "yeah!" "You two are actually our OTP!" "Oh haha!" I kept talking to Emma about me and Puck and to be honest it's like she is jealous of us. If she keeps acting like this and bug me and Puck I'm going to lose my mind!!! "Hey Nya!" "Hey Kurt what up?" "I need you're help! Can you help me?" "Yeah of course Kurt! What's the matter?" "Can we talk in private?" "Yeah sure!" We walked into the math room and I could tell there was something bugging Kurt! "Kurt I can tell there is something really bugging you and you better tell me what it is!" "You know Sebastian?" "Sadly yes... Why?" "He has been liking Blaine for a while and it's been bothering me and it feels like Blaine is going to cheat on me with that jerk! What should I do?" "Kurt I know I've been here for only 3 months but for that amount of time I've heard a lot of rumors that and I think only half are true. But Finn did tell that you switch schools then came back to here to McKinley and Blaine moved here just for you. And let me tell you, of a guy does that for somebody then they truly love that person. So you if you think Blaine might cheat on you then see how he is acting and go on from there. And if you need anymore help or someone to talk to, then I'm always here for you!" "Thank you so much Nya, I know you're one of the few people I can trust around here!" "No problem Kurt!" Me and Kurt march out of the math room and see Blaine showing Sebastian around the school. "BLAINE!!!" Kurt shouts and Blaine turns around with an 'oh shit' look on his face and Sebastian turns around with a smirk on his face. Sebastian is such an ass. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SEBASTIAN???" Kurt screams at Sebastian as he marches up to him and I start to follow to calm Kurt down. "I'm transferring here to McKinley" "no you are not!" "Is there a problem here Kurt?" Kurt turns around and I knew he wanted to tell Sebastian that he is trying to steal Blaine from but I shake my head no. "No. Just don't go near me at all when you are here!" "Fine. I just hope you know I will be with Blaine so he can show me around!" "Fine. Just don't talk to me!" "C'mon Kurt let's go talk a walk to cool ya down!" "Okay." I knew Kurt was pissed at Sebastian and I don't blame him. If sow thing like that happened with me and Puck I would be pissed at both Puck and the girl. Actually that might be happening with Puck, Emma and I. Holy shit of that happen see I'm going. To be pissed off. I finish the walk with Kurt and go to find Puck and I see him talking to Emma. "Hey Puck what up?" "Talking to Emma here!" "Yeah Nya, we are just talking!" She puts here hand gently on his chest as as she said that so flirty. I give Puck a look of disappointment and walk away with some tears in my eyes. Finn sees me walking and stops me and I'm not in the mood so I keep walking until he pulls me into a room and he won't let me leave till I tell him what's wrong. "Come one Nya, tell me what's wrong!!! We have been best friends since you've came here and had no trouble talking to each other. Now tell me! Or else!" "Okay, fine. I went to talk to Puck and he was with Emma and he said they are just talking and Emma said they were also just talking but she leaned in like she was flirting with him and I can tell that they were flirting and I don't know what to do!" "Okay slow down Nya. It's Puck he flirts with everyone!" "Yes but he said he wasn't going to flirt with anyone if he was with me, and he was doing good for the three months we were dating but know he is going back to flirting with people again." "Okay I'll go talk to him and you go find Rachel and she will help you!" "Okay, thank you Finn" "no problem!" Me and fin walk out of the room and go separate ways. "Rachel, hey!" "Nya hey, something wrong?" "Remember when Sebastian asked you out and I helped you?" "Yeah of course. Do you need my help?" "Yeah Puck and Emma are flirting and I'm pissed of at him and sad at the same time and I don't know what to do!" "Okay get your mind off of him. You have a Cheerios competition to tomorrow and sectionals Saturday so focus in those things okay!" "Okay!" I go leave and talk to the Cheerios about the competition. I got my mind off of Puck until I got home and then I know hip had to see him. But when I walk in the door I see bags all over the place and I realize I see my moms purse. "MOM?!?" "Nya!!!!" I hug my mom and I was so glad she was home. "Now you and Puck are dating?" "Well we are having a problem right now." "Oh really? What happened?" "He was talking to a girl today and they were flirting!" "Oh. You know what you just have to get over it and take a break!" "So break up!" "Not exactly!" "You said you and dad were talking a break and next thing I know you and dad were getting a divorce and we are moving to Lima, Ohio." "It's because it wasn't working with me and your dad. We were fighting a lot and disagreeing!" "Whatever!"