Chapter 18

"Wow, you've gotten better at this" "well I learned from the master" "oh yes you have!" Puck was right, getting laid did help remove my stress about everything that's going on. But I get up and go finish my project since its due tomorrow, but I'm almost done so it shouldn't take that long. I finish my project in an hour and I was tired even though it's 7:30, I decide to fall asleep at the table because I am too lazy to move up to my bed.

*Thursday*

I wake up early on my bed that Puck probably carried me to and then rushed downstairs to get my project together then got ready for school then left. I was gone before Puck got up because I didn't want to be late with a project and I wanted to hand it in early for the teacher so other classmates wouldn't try and copy off me. When I get to school there was some people already here but it's mainly just the nerds, until I see Mike Change turn the corner with Artie. "Hey what are you too doing here?" "Had to hand in our science projects. What about you?" "Same here! How do you guys think you did?" "I aced mine!" "Of course you did Artie. What about you Mike?" "I did alright. What about you?" "I think I did alright too!" We talked until more people came and then they went to talk to their other friends and I went to talk to other Cheerios.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry I couldn't update much today but I promise I will update more tomorrow.