Chapter 7

Puck goes back home at 5:00 to get ready for our family 'date'. I was in my room texting some of the Cheerios and doing my homework so I font have to do it later this week and then my mom walks in with a dark purple dress down to her knees and it had a electric blue floral pattern. "Wow mom you look amazing!!" "Thanks honey. What does your dress look like?" I go try it on and show my mom. "Holy moly my little Nya is all grown up." "Haha thanks mom. What time are we eating at?" "The reservations are at 6:00." I look at the clock and its 5:25. "Holy shit I need to start getting ready!!!!!!!" I go change into my pajamas again and go shower and dry my hair. Then I go put on my red dress that Puck picked out and then I curl my hair and put on my makeup. By the time I was ready it was 5:45 and my mom was done getting ready to. So I grabbed my purse and shoved my IPhone 6s in my purse and my mom did the same and then we left. When we got to "The Bistro" it was 5:55 and we already saw the Puckerman's waiting for us. Our moms said hi to each other and then Penelope introduced Puck to my mom. "Olivia this is my son Noah, Noah this is Olivia." "Hey Noah, nice to meet you" "you to Olivia." Pucks mom mentioned "and obviously you two know each other." "Why hello Noah" "hello Nya." The waitress comes over to us and shows us where are seats are and hands us the menu. "Would you guys like to have a minute to decide on your drinks?" I decided that would like a minute, "We would love do take a minute" "okay I will be back soon" "okay thank you."

We decide on our drinks and the waitress came back. "So what would you like for your drinks?" Puck goes first. "I will have a root beer" I go next "I will have a Coke Zero please" now Penelope "I will love to have a Coke Zero as well" and now my mom "I will have a Diet Coke please" "okay I will be right back with your drinks" "thank you" Penelope and I mentioned.

"So Nya how do you like McKinley?" "I love it, even though I was there for 3 days so far." "Oh yeah your mom told me about that. How is your eye?" "Umm it still hurts a bit" "yeah it will hurt do a couple days. Puck should've blocked the punch for you!" "What!!! Mom." "It's not his fault he didn't know I was behind him and I didn't know he was going to duck. So it's all even" "you're mom also told me that you are on the Cheerios." "Yeah."  "Wow. Puck your dating a cheerleader!" "We aren't dating!" The waitress came back with our drinks then we ordered. "I will have the garden salad please" "okay" my mom wants the Caesar salad, Puck wants the chicken fingers and fries and his mom wants the Greek salad.

"So Puck your on the football team?!" "Yeah I am. We have been doing pretty well this year!" "What position do you play?" "I play defense" "oh. Have you got any touchdowns?" "I've got 3" "oh that's good. Who's the quarterback?" "Finn Hudson" "Nya is that the guy you did that English project with?" "Yeah, yeah I did" "how did you do on that?" "We got a 4+ on it" "great job!" Our food finally comes and it was delicious. After about an hour at the restaurant we payed for our food and then our moms went to a party for work. "Nya want don't you and Puck head back to our house?!" "Okay here you take the car home" "okay bye" "bye. I'll be home by 1 at the latest!" "Okay." I drive puck home and he changes and then we go back to my house so I can change.