Chapter 15

"Puck I need to tell you. It's about Sebastian." "What is it?" "He sent Rachel a text saying he wanted to date her and she should break up with Finn!" "Please tell me she said no!" "She wanted me to send him the text back off her phone. But don't worry I said no and he can go fuck himself and we are going to beat the warblers at sectionals." "Good. He deserves to lose after what he did to Blaine and his eye!" "Yeah. Like when Santana showed us the tape of him saying what he put in the slushie I heard him say it was for Kurt. That's so shallow how you want to hurt someone else's boyfriend!" "Agreed!" Me and Puck got ready for dinner and we cooked tacos and nachos. Puck could actually cook, which is great for the future. After we were done dinner I started to clean up when someone comes knocking on the door. "Puck can you open the door!?!" "Yeah sure!" Puck opens the door and it was the police, I wonder what they want! "Hello sir, is Nya Stanton here?" "Yes she is, let me go get her!" "Okay thanks" "you can come in while I get her!" "Thank you!" Puck comes over and gets me and I walk over to them. "Hello officers, what would you like?" "We were just wondering what you were doing right at the moment?" "I was cleaning up from dinner, why?" "We have someone special here for who" "who???" "Come on in!!!" "NYAAAAAA!" "Dad?!" Oh my god it was my dad. I finally get to see him. It's been a month since we moved to Ohio and I haven't seen my dad or talked to him. "I missed you!!!" "Have fun you two!" "Thanks for driving me officers. Have a great day!" "No problem. Have a good one!" "Noah this is my dad-" "Ronnie Stanton, I know I love his music." "Nice to meet you Noah" "yeah you too, and call me Puck!" "Okay. How do you two know each other?" "School!" The 3 of us chatted all night long and when my dad was about to leave to go to the hotel he was staying at I told him to stay here at my house since mom was gone and we had the room for him. "What room is mine?" "Yours is right beside mine and Puck's is right across from both of ours." "Okay come help me unpack." We helped him unpack and then we went to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry I won't be able to update in the next 2 days because of Christmas. Hope everyone has a happy holidays

-KC :)