Chapter 21

Okay this is our last chance to win the competition since we are in the finals. We are up next and I can already tell we are going to win. In the corner of my eye I see a blonde haired, 6'2" guy standing watching in the corner. I look over at him and its Austin. I know we broke up before we left but we are still great friends. I run down from the bleachers and go see him. "Austin!" "Nya hey!!" "What are you doing here?" "Your mom told me that you would be here so I decide to come cheer you on!" "Well thanks you but I have to go!" "Okay good luck!" "Thanks!" I walk away and I can tell Austin was checking me out. "Okay McKinley let's go to our side and stretch before this hot mess is over" coach Sylvester demands us to go over there so we gather our bags and walk over like a team.

*10 minutes later*

"Good job ladies I can taste the victory!!!" "Okay everyone we have the results. Can we have McKinley high school and St. Catharine's high school to the floor please!" We march to the left side of the floor and look right at the judges and the trophies. "And the first team is.... MCKINLEY HIGH SCHOOL, CONGRATULATIONS!!!" We were so happy we were started celebrating right away. I look over at Austin and he is clapping away and had a huge smile on his face. I run over to him and give him a bear hug. We look at each other, stair into each other's and kiss. I look over at the other Cheerios and they are still celebrating so I'm glad they didn't see me kiss Austin or they will tell Puck. We said a quick goodbye then I ran back over to the girls to celebrate some more.

*5 hours later*

We got back in Lima at 6:00 and us girls went to celebrate some more at Emma's party that she decided to have since her parents are out of town. "Hey Quinn, Sam is looking for you" "okay where is he?" "He's by the back doors of the house" "okay thanks" "no problem!" I was walking around to see who I could talk to when I come across Noah. "Sup Noah!?!" "Hey Nya, congrats!" "Thanks" "how was L.A?" "Okay I guess!" After that moment I forgot everything that happened.

*sectionals*

"Okay everyone we are on in 5 so hurry up getting ready and let's get in a show circle!" I finish putting my lipstick on and walk over to everyone. "Okay this is our first competition this year so let's make it count and win! Amazing on 3! 1, 2, 3 AAAAAMAZIMG!" We go out on stage and sing out hearts out, and it payed of because we won. I was so glad that I was a part of this team and school.