Chapter 2

It was a half day today since it was the first day of school so the auditions for glee club were at 12:00 and audition for Cheerios were at 2:00. I am so excited for both tryouts but I am worried about what Finn said about the Cheerios and glee club tryout. But like I said before, I don't get nervous. The song I'm singing for glee is 'Don't Rain On My Parade'. Before my audition Finn comes to talk to me about how beat out the competition. Trying out there is me, and a girl named Sugar. Sugar is the first one to go for the audition and she is singing 'Hey Big Spender'. Sugar steps on the stage in the auditorium and when she reaches the mic she tells everyone her name and age then she starts singing. I text Finn and say "she can't sing, do you think I can probably beat her?" "Nya, don't be silly, I haven't heard you sing yet and I already know you will beat sugar." Sugar is done singing and she walks off the stage and says to me "beat that new girl" "don't worry *SUGAR* I'm planning on it." I walk onto the stage and over to the mic. Mr.Shuester speaks into the mic and says "hello what's your name?" "I'm Nya Stanton" "and how old are you?" "I'm 17" "what song will you be singing?" "I will be singing 'Don't Rain On My Parade'." After I said that everyone looks over at Rachel and they said 'oooooh' in a sarcastic way. Rachel went over to the mic that Mr.Shuester was talking into and said "Nya you don't know this yet but that's my go to song" "well it's my go to song to. Are you going to have a problem with that?" Everyone in the auditorium was laughing because I burned Rachel and Rachel had this look on her facing saying 'oh you are going down in a diva off'. Now Mr.Shuester goes back to the mic and tells me to go ahead and sing before there is more drama. So I start singing and I rock Don't Rain On My Parade. All the glee members stood up and clapped, even Rachel stood up. And Mr.Shuester told me right away that I was in. I was so happy. Puck and Finn ran up to me and hugged me. "Ummm... Finn I'm your girlfriend not her. Now get over here" "calm down Rachel. Can I not be friends with Nya?" "No you can not" "why?" "Because she is hotter then me, she is supermodel skinny, and she can sing better then me." "Rachel shut up about for once." So everyone came up and gave me a bear hug, but Rachel. When everyone was done giving me a hug, Puck decided to stay and squeeze me harder.  I whispered to him saying "get off me and I will kiss you." He immediately go off me and walked away. Santana came over to me and and told me she saw my name on the Cheerios sign up sheet and asked if I've ever cheerleader before. I told he I've been cheerleading since I was 5. Santana, Quinn, Brittney and I went to the caf and sat and talked until 1:30. We got to know each other really well and maybe we will become the best of friends. So I go to Cheerios tryout and I think I did okay.

*the second day of school"

Okay the Cheerios list was posted and Coach Sylvester told us only 3 new member will be making the cut. I rush over and look at the sheet posted. I saw my name. I SAW MY NAME. I MADE CHEERIOS. Oh my god I was so excited. But I'm also in glee. My heart was racing. What was I going to do. I walk over to Finn and told him that I made Cheerios. But all of a sudden Rachel comes up to me and she just. She she...