Chapter 23

Finally Friday and it's Sugar's Christmas party at breadsticks. And it's the last day before winter break so I'm also
glad of that. But I'm disappointed in Puck because he assumed that we would go together just because we have talked a couple of times since we broken up. I'm walking to Geography and I see Puck on the other side of the school and he gives me a dirty look. I march up to him to talk to him but he walks away just before I stopped I front of him. He turns into a hallway with no people in it and he stops. "What are you doing down here?" "We need to talk about us!" "Okay you start!" "I miss you Nya, I want you back desperately and you are on my mind every single day!" "Puck I told you, you have to gain back my trust!" "I'm trying but I have no clue how to do that" "okay don't have sex, don't flirt with any girls, and be nice until New Years!" "11 more days!!!" "Yup" "come here!" "Why?" "Come here Puck why?" "Just walk closer!" I walk and he kisses me on the lips! "Puck..." "Just shut up and drop your books!" I drop my books and we start making out right then and there. "Puck the bell rang, I have to go to class" "fine, if you need anything in here" "okay!" I give him one last kiss and then walk to class when I pick up my books. "Hey where were you?" "With Puck!" "You two back together?" "Nope we were just talking!" "Okay!" Finn puts a half smile on his face as he says that then sits in his seat.

*5 hours later*

I walk up to Artie's door wearing a nice red dress that is around my knees. "Hey Artie, yeah ready to go?" "Yeah let's go. Bye mom!" I shut the door behind and walk to my car. I pick up Artie and put him in the front seat then I put his wheelchair in the back then drive to Breadsticks. "Hey you two, welcome to 'Sugar's Surprise'" "thanks sugar!" "No problem Artie, you and Nya can sit over with Quinn and Sam!" "Okay thanks Sugar!"

AUTHORS NOTE:
I won't be able to update for the next 3 days because I will be in a hockey tournament.