Chapter 1

-/-/-/-/-/-

first fan fiction guys

tell me what you think and if I should update

might not be that good but be sure to give me ideas of what you think should happen..

I will probably ask daily questions for the next chapter too

thank guys

enjoy

-heather-

-/-/-/-/-/-

hi, my name is Heather McDermott, I have something to tell you, I'm Louis tomlinsons cousin..

he is from my mums side that's why we have different last names but he's my big cousin. I'm 15, with long naturally straight dirty blond hair and green eyes, I tend to style my hair quite a lot though. I'm quite popular at school as well, me and my friends Taylor,Morgan,Olivia,Dionne and Rebecca are like the popular girls but we get along with everyone. All of us have boyfriends too Taylor and Andy, Morgan and Lewis, Olivia and Jamie, Rebecca and jack(tommy), Dionne and kyle and me and Ross, all of us have been together for roughly a year and a bit. I live with my mum and dad but I have 2 older siblings, a brother(Blain) and a sister(Stephanie) they have a daughter each, casey and Lucy. We live in Glasgow but Louis family moved to Doncaster about 3 years before Louis was born. we normally see them 3 times a year but since Louis went away to X factor I haven't seen him in 3 years, I miss him. he's my overly protective big cousin who is always looking out for me. I have had quite bad relationship problems in the past, my past 2 exes have cheated on me but I know Ross would never do that to me, he's too sweet and innocent to do that. I love to sing a lot of people tell me I'm good but I'm not, no where near as good as Louis. me and him used to always sung along to the tv together and dance about when we were younger, I mean when we seen eachother. we barely did but when we were together we were inseparable. he always told me that he's a phone all away and if I ever needed him he would be there right by me and help me. he always lived up to this, one time when I got dumped for the first time he got a train up to Glasgow to see me, he is always there and I know he is.

Anyway back to the story, it's the second last week if school then we are out for a whole 3 months. and for those 3 months I'm going to live with Louis and his band mates, also known as one direction. I love his band and they're music is so nice and calming. My mum let me stay off school because I'm leaving tomorrow and I still need to pack a few things. Morgan and Taylor and coming over to help me, I can't believe I'm going away for 3 months. I can't wait but I bet it will be a ball! I have 4 boxes, one with underwear, pjs, just stuff for lounging about the house in really, one with my summer tops and shorts, one with my onsies( I have a collection don't judge me okay) and toiletries and shit like that then the final one with just extra shit I might need. at the bottom of the last box was a small round box, it had all my memories of my friends and boyfriend in them. Ross was coming over to stay the night. We decided to call it of while I was away but we promised eachother that we would go straight back out when I came back, se really we were stil pl together. Louis doesn't like Ross that much I don't know why, he just says that Ross doesn't give off a good vibe, I like Ross though, he's nice and sweet. Oh and my other friend Sian was coming to say bye too. man how ill miss her, she's seriously my bestfriend, I don't sit with her but she is there and she knows every detail of what happens in my life, that sounded creepy:/.

I finished packing and Morgan and Aimee left, just enough time for me to take a quick shower, I have an ensuit in my room and it's amazing, I turned on the hot water and let it run for a good 5 minutes before I got I'm. the water hit me and it felt amazing, the water just pressing onto my skin. I grabbed my Aussie shampoo and started to rub it in my hair, I love this make its amazing! I rinsed it out and out the conditioner in, this one smelled like raspberries. I then got my strawberry body wash and rubbed it all over my body. I left my legs til last because I put the soap on it,shave my legs then wash them again! After doing that I turned off the water and stepped out the shower. I wrapped a towel round me and quickly dried myself so I could dry my hair in enough time for Ross coming. I left my hair natural when I finished drying it, I tied it up into a messy bun. I cleansed and toned my face to get rid of any oils left in my skin. this helps me with my spots, my face has been clearing up and they are almost all gone! anyway, I just put my benefit porefesionals on and left my face fresh. earlier i left out a pair of jammies and a onsie to put on tonight, my moody but marvellous jammies and my giraffe onsie(I love giraffes). As if on que the doorbell rang. My mum let Ross in and he came upstairs.

"hello beautiful," his voice was very husky which I find very attractive.

"hey babe" I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

For the rest of the night we just watched movies and cuddled, I swear I'm going to miss these nights.